PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFLN: Brady or Manning

Who was this champion that had the time to do this...show me.

Also, I looked into it far enough. Maybe 4 times, Brady basically sat out during time where everyone was waiting for the game to be over...maybe a series of nothing a few times and some kneel-downs with what's-his-face in there at QB. Manning never did that...he either copped out earlier in the fourth (or late in the third), or he was the guy playing it out, running the clock out, kneeling down and such...going through the motions. How are we equating kneel-downs in this whole thing?

Even if you wanted to argue any of this, it doesn't matter anyway since Manning didn't play an entire game. He missed the first, second, and third quarters, which are generally the time where either team actually tried or had to score points. The Colts didn't even care about the final game.

If Manning was in the game for more meaningless garbage time than Brady, what does that prove?

Maybe your friend can spend a month sifting through what time meant what and write a book.

It proves that theories about Brady's 50 TDs being inflated compared to Manning are bogus.

Oh, and it doesn't take more than 5 minutes to figure this out. Again, it's total possible time (16 games x 60 minutes) subtracting time they didn't play (a game for Manning) or he time they were yanked. Pretty simple--not rocket science.

Why is this a debate anymore?? One guy has played mostly all of his career in cold weather stadiums(Miami excluded), the comfort of the dome and warm weather AFC south stadiums and their stats on average are not far of. They both win in the regular season so how is it that te cold weather QB is he most winningest QB of all time with limited weapons compared to the warm weather one and his all pro talent he was given almost his whole career?? At the end of the day, it's about winning and losing both teams were great in the regular season so Manning lovers can't say that Brady had the better team...Brady just wins in the playoffs Manning does not

Fast forward ahead to January. I can imagine this same story with the lead "Manning One and Done Again"

No, there will be highlights and commentary on Peyton's "magical" regular season ad nauseum while other teams still in the playoffs are ignored.

I'll take Brady when the money's on the line. I'll give credit where credit is due: Manning wins a lot of games before the playoffs start.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Back