PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFLE WR observation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Box_O_Rocks

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
It doesn't seem to be relevant at the moment, but Ricky Bryant is a Free Agent (no team has his rights) on the Hamburg roster. I say it isn't relevant because he has no catches from last week and I haven't heard his name when I've been paying attention today. Of course having Brock Berlin tossing the football to the other team doesn't help your receiving stats.

Also of interest, in addition to NE's allocations, the following former Pats are still around trying to make a team:

Kliff Kingsbury - JEST
Andre Torrey - Oilers
Ricky - FA
Shawn Mayer - Browns
Andy Stokes - Cardinals

Box_O_Rocks said:
It doesn't seem to be relevant at the moment, but Ricky Bryant is a Free Agent (no team has his rights) on the Hamburg roster. I say it isn't relevant because he has no catches from last week and I haven't heard his name when I've been paying attention today. Of course having Brock Berlin tossing the football to the other team doesn't help your receiving stats.

Also of interest, in addition to NE's allocations, the following former Pats are still around trying to make a team:

Kliff Kingsbury - JEST
Andre Torrey - Oilers
Ricky - FA
Shawn Mayer - Browns
Andy Stokes - Cardinals
Torrey is the Texans....(always lkliked him...wish they had signed him..but I think Hou loved him as well..) Also Jared Newberry..PSq NE..with Titans now on FRankfurt and SCott mcCreedy WR tall thin from the UK NOT signed...with Hamburg.

McReady was one of ours way back, was'nt he?

Oilers, Texans, is there a difference? :confused:

Thanks for adding the other two, for six teams with limited rosters this is a pretty decent reflection on New England's scrubs.

Also..Travis Dorsch P/K...mostly punting these days...(Giants) was on the Practice Sqd in late 03....he plays for the Fire. Then DeCori Birmingham..RB... and WR Jason Anderson who were in the TC of the Pats were cut from NFLE squads.

Last edited:
any word on the status of Eddinger?

patsfan55 said:

http://www.kffl.com/player/325/NFL

Paul Edinger, PK, Free Agent Players

Packers | Team will visit with Edinger
Wed, 22 Mar 2006 16:47:30 -0800

Adam Schefter, of the NFL Network, reports free agent PK Paul Edinger (Vikings) will soon visit with the Green Bay Packers. The visit could happen this week because the NFL owner's meetings are next week.

Patriots | Team visits with Edinger
Tue, 21 Mar 2006 17:49:01 -0800

Adam Schefter, of the NFL Network, reports the New England Patriots have visited with free agent PK Paul Edinger (Vikings). In New England, Edinger would be facing conditions like the ones he endured in Chicago while he was a member of the Chicago Bears.

Last edited:
patsfan55 said:

He visited almost a week ago. If we were going to sign him, it would've already been done, IMO.

patsfan55 said:

WHAT THE F**K

i didnt post that!!!!

is someone hacking onto my comp?!?!

patsfan55 said:
WHAT THE F**K

i didnt post that!!!!

Maybe it was a drunken, black out post?

patsfan55 said:
WHAT THE F**K

i didnt post that!!!!

Did someone else post that?? OR is someone hacking in...I do wonder..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back