PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFLE question

Status
Not open for further replies.

PatsWorldChamps

Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job
Reaction score
Frankfurt Galaxy just won the NFLE bowl... i dont really follow NFLE... have any players come out of that league to the NFL (successfully)? any stars? any players? any patriots?

kurt warner
jake delhomme

those are like the top 2 to come out of the NFLE and produce very well in the NFL.

I remember a few years ago Rohan Davey was in NFLE and he lit up the league and took the team to a championship.

I miss Rohan :(

yeah, but rohan was a zero in the nfl... i didnt know warner came from there; thought he was arena (barnstormers?) or something

Last edited:
didnt know about delhomme... any pats? any non-qb's? like, does ventrone ever have a real chance of contributing?

Last edited:
Adam Vinatieri came out of the NFLE. I don't believe he was assigned by the Pats to the NFLE though. I believe he went as a free agent.

actually yeah warner was in the NFLE and delhomme was his backup. Then warner caught on in the nfl and i think delhomme finally got a starting job in NFLE and then he became crawfish jake?

Warner started for the Admirals and Delhomme backed him up
Delhomme got his first start in NFLE with the Galaxy
Vinatieri played for the Admirals in 1996 (most likely assigned by patriots)

Last edited:
Vinatieri was signed after playing in NFL Europe. He couldn't get a sniff of an NFL tryout after college (he lost his placekicking job as a senior -- to a defensive tackle), spent a year working with a kicking guru, then went to NFL Europe on his own. The Patriots signed him after the NFLE season ended.

thanks for the info... QB and K are pretty unique positions... anyone else of note come from NFLE?

Last edited by a moderator:
PatsWorldChamps said:
thanks for the info... QB and K are pretty unique positions... anyone else of note come from NFLE?

La'Roi Glover, Marco Rivera, Dante Hall and Brian Waters, to name a few Pro Bowl players. Marcus Robinson played in NFLE, too.

Mike Carlson's All-NFLE NFL team:

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/8284301

Offense

WR -- Marcus Robinson, Brian Finneran, Dane Looker, Chris Horn
WR/KR -- Dante Hall, Michael Lewis
TE -- Jed Weaver, Ryan Neufeld, Ben Steele
T -- Barry Sims, Matt Lepsis, Barry Stokes
G -- Brian Waters, Marco Rivera, Joe Andruzzi
C -- Ben Hamilton, Andy McCallum
QB -- Jake Delhomme, Kurt Warner, Kelly Holcomb
RB -- Aaron Stecker, Maurice Hicks, Jamal Robertson
FB -- Obafemi Ayanbadejo, Josh Parry
Defense

DE -- Marques Douglas, Carl Powell, Bobby Hamilton, Gary Stills
DT -- LaRoi Glover, Kelly Gregg, Keith Traylor, Brandon Noble
LB -- Keith Adams, Nate Wayne, Donnie Spragan, Fred Jones, Brandon Ayanbadejo, Tim Johnson
CB -- Kelly Herndon, Corey Ivy, Todd Franz
S -- Nick Ferguson, Deke Cooper, Chris Young
PK -- Adam Vinatieri or David Akers
P -- Brian Moorman or Scott Player
ST -- Sean Morey, Steve Gleason

Guys, how could you forget Joe Andruzzi?

Just saw your great list....did NOT know about Hamilton and Traylor....I WAS going to mention JA...although I think he was with GB or liek AV..a free agent..and NOT assigned.
Yes, I think Ventrone hs a shot..so does Spann!!

Pats726 said:
Just saw your great list....did NOT know about Hamilton and Traylor....I WAS going to mention JA...although I think he was with GB or liek AV..a free agent..and NOT assigned.
Yes, I think Ventrone hs a shot..so does Spann!!

Credit Mike Carlson -- best sports analyst on TV, in my opinion (fellow Wesleyan alum, played football and lacrosse with BB; what's not to like?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back