PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Wild Card: Falcons at Giants

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: ****** Sunday Wild Card Games ******

Wow, that was a bad throw and Nicks bailed Eli out.

Nicks and Cruz are great compliments.

BTW, Cruz is listed 6', he looks 5'10 or 5'9.

apparently nfc teams can't tackle.

I thought the patriots were bad, but after watching last night and today's game, I like the patriots tackling.

I think this game could be over pretty soon

Not curious enough to actually look it up, but when's the last wild card weekend with no upsets? Thought we might see two today but it's starting to feel like GMen will roll.

WTH? Maybe 20 seconds of gametime and there's been 3 commericials. I understand one was because of the 2 minute warning...

Last edited:

before i make a whole new thread asking...

what is the difference between VP, GM, whatever casserio is for us....

what are all the management positions and what do they each do? and what is the hiearchy order?

WOW, giants coaching staff are morons. That was clearly a 1st down and they didn't even measure it to stop the clock.

LMAO, did matt ryan just trip over his own feet? LOL

One thing I'm noticing about Ryan is he does not want to take a hit. No excuse for not getting out there.

Falcons coaches are even worse. Holy crap. This is the freaking playoffs. Saving those timeouts for pre-season?

Last edited:

Questionable decision making for both teams in their 2-minute offenses just before the half....

Clock management, how effing hard can it be...

These 2 teams do not deserve to be in the superbowl. Either one will be eliminated due to poor coaching. WTF. I know I'm sitting on my couch but there has to be some one out of 300 falcons and giants staff/players who can call a time out.

This is where I'm glad we have Brady. Seriously that time management by the falcons was absolutely horrible.

before i make a whole new thread asking...

what is the difference between VP, GM, whatever casserio is for us....

what are all the management positions and what do they each do? and what is the hiearchy order?

The most important difference is that Caserio does not have final say over the roster; Bill Belichick does.

The reason that matters is that, just as the Pats cannot prohibit their coaches from interviewing for HC positions, they cannot prevent Caserio from interviewing for positions where he would have final say over a roster.

In watching other NFL teams play, you start to see why most of them are stuck in mediocrity. Dumb decisions. Particularly with the Falcons.

Van Gorder, Mularkey and Smith should write a book on being conservative and lacking creativity. I'm not convinced they watch game film on themselves because every week since 08 in been the same crap with the Falcons.

Not beating elite teams.
Michael Turner not showing up in big games.
Ryan not getting in a rhythm when you need him to.

Atlanta has all the tools on the roster; unfortunately, they do not have the coaches. But I guess that's to be expected, taking your head coach from the Jacksonville Jaguars..

And when is Tony Gonzalez going to win another playoff game? Sheesh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back