PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Wild Card: Bengals at Texans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow that penalty for hitting the receiver was some major BS.. Absolutely the wrong call..

Yup. Just horrible. You simply can't hit a receiver hard in the middle of the field anymore. The refs hear the 'pop' and throw the flag, it's ridiculous.

Maybe play flag football between the Hashes?

What is the DB supposed to do? Then Mayock tries to defend the call....

Jason Allen was awful on that completion to Simpson. Brilliant Nick Saban pick for Miami a few years ago.

I love AJ Green.

Last edited:
Kinda worried what Green will do to our D should the Bengals win of course.

Last edited:
this bengals offense seems very good....how exactly do they only have 7?

(i only just started watching w/ fosters td)

I kinda worry about what any wide receiver will do to our D. I always hope that while they give up the yardage between the 20s, they stiffen in the redzone a keep them from collecting 6. Been pretty good at that a fair share of times this season.

A.J Greeeeeen

Who would you guys want on him, Arrington, Mccourty, or Moore?

Last edited:
AJ Green is a awesome player..

A.J Greeeeeen

Considering Joseph doesn't seem to be able to stop him, I'd say we should probably avoid single coverage.

Pats signed Britt Davis to PS this week — he's 6-3 — and Zo was saying he'll probably act as Green on the scout team. Obviously not the same level player, but shows some of what BB's thinking.

I like the fight in these two teams today. Good game, except the ticky tack penalties.

Definitely going to echo the sentiment on how terrible that "defenseless receiver" call was.

Very impressed so far with the offensive playcalling of the Bengals. And I haven't watched Dalton much, but he's looking good. Throws it hard and has great timing.

I also like this announcing team quite a bit... Mayock is probably my favorite "color commentator" right now. Very, very knowledgeable guy.

A.J Greeeeeen

depends, is McCourty going to be playing safety? lmao...its funny we dont even know even after the reg season is over

A.J Greeeeeen

Probably Arrington... not that that would inspire a ton of confidence, but Kyle has been pretty solid overall this year.

Baaaad play by Dalton, should've taken the 4 yard sack, instead of trying to make a play and losing 9.

Damn they are loud.

The bungles are who we thought they where!!The bungles have to stop the run and they havent doned that early.

Should have made that FG. 50 yards in a dome... not that difficult.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes