PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Week Two Games

It is depressing watching just about every team moving the ball and scoring better than us, can't see one vet QB being given **** like Brady. But they don't care, they won't make a trade smh.

******* Rodgers is all set, and Brady is taking less money to pay bums.

The amount of pissing and moaning on this board is becoming unbearable :/

Chargers really made a mess in a typical charger way. That offense can move the ball with wisenhunt calling the plays but is dumb enough to stop itself

It is depressing watching just about every team moving the ball and scoring better than us, can't see one vet QB being given **** like Brady. But they don't care, they won't make a trade smh.

I can't believe Belichick and the rest of this front office isn't constantly calling DET about trading for Calvin Johnson. OR at least calling ATL about Julio Jones' availability...

Christ almighty... this forum is a GED fest during the season.

With Jones and Pitta gone, teams can double one receiver (Smith) and single the rest without risking too much.

Basically, the Ravens offense has the same problem as the Patriots offense right now, and and they're stuck with a lesser QB.

Ravens: zero points
Redskins: zero points
Rams: 3 points
Bills: 3 points
Browns: 6 points
Panthers: 7 points
Chiefs: 7 points

I wouldn't read too much into one game.

Brandon Merriwether spearing his way across the NFL

What's going on with the Ravens? Is Flacco unable to pull off the long bomb to Smith for the phantom PI call?

Lol...

Boldin and Pitta loses are huge. They were Flacco's security blankets.

Ravens: zero points
Redskins: zero points
Rams: 3 points
Bills: 3 points
Browns: 6 points
Panthers: 7 points
Chiefs: 7 points

I wouldn't read too much into one game.

Just posted the scoring #'s for the AFC teams in the 1st half in another thread...who would have thought NE's 13 points would be considered a juggernaut

Just posted the scoring #'s for the AFC teams in the 1st half in another thread...who would have thought NE's 13 points would be considered a juggernaut

However...

6 points for the Browns is the equivalent of the Patriots scoring 54 points.

Billy Cundiff remains my favorite non-Pat

Tony Sparano would've creamed himself watching that 55 yard dolphins field goal.

I know the Ravens lost a ton of people, but you can't muster a Field Goal in the first half against Cleveland on the day you raise a Super Bowl banner?

Sick watching WRs like Julio Jones, Brandon Marshall, Dez Bryan, TY Hilton making huge plays for their QBs :bricks:

However...

6 points for the Browns is the equivalent of the Patriots scoring 54 points.

I did forget the"mistake by the lake" conversion formula

Sick watching WRs like Julio Jones, Brandon Marshall, Dez Bryan, TY Hilton making huge plays for their QBs :bricks:

How many rings do those QB's have combined? Must be alot

Waters started the first half at RG... on the sidelines to start the second half.

Havent you seen gronk and co make a ton of plays for us every year? What were these teams doing then ?

You should really look at the Packers' history of drafting on the OL, as well as what they have on that line right now. It's not good.

He has solid receivers, and the o-line is always trashed while ours get praise, but its not that big of a gap. We need receivers, waiting for health and growth isn't the answer Brady's late career.

How many rings do those QB's have combined? Must be alot

Well, my comment wasn't about how many rings or how good the QBs are, it was about how great WR's making big plays for them, something we obvious missing..

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back