PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Week Two Games

Horrible officiating in Colts-MIA game. Miami got away with 2 back to back plays they should have been penalized on.

TD Bears, Cutler to Marshall. Jealous that he actually caught a sure TD unlike our guys.

Dobson caught a TD and Thompkins, that was a tough catch to make

Horrible officiating in Colts-MIA game. Miami got away with 2 back to back plays they should have been penalized on.
Yeah, that was terrible. Luck had a really nice scramble after that, though. He's a very underrated athlete.

Dobson caught a TD and Thompkins, that was a tough catch to make

I was referring more to the deep pass that hit Dobson in the hands but thanks, I watched the game.

Colts finally finish a drive. They've been moving the ball but coming up short.

Meriweather hurt again.

He has played two games as a Redskin. This was his second and he's already on his way to the locker room.

Didn't see it, but it sounds like Meriweather hurt himself going for another illegal hit. What a joke of a player.

Falcons pouring it on the Lambs

Tannehill making some great throws.

If San Diego scores here I think the Philly fans might riot, lol...

Rodgers with a laser TD.

Chargers can be good. If they can get out of their own way.

I was referring more to the deep pass that hit Dobson in the hands but thanks, I watched the game.

So every time some receiver scores a TD on a long pass are you gonna complain-post about it?

Really don't understand why the Redskins had 10 guys within a yard of the line of scrimmage when the Packers need 14 yards for a touchdown.

Merriweather out now with a concussion. Karma

Why's RGIII not the same, he was medically cleared? He looks so slow, what a shame.

Why's RGIII not the same, he was medically cleared? He looks so slow, what a shame.

Well, he did just come off a major knee surgery. It takes almost a whole season to get back to normal, doesn't it?

This Skins/Green Bay game is a bloodbath. 24-0.

woodhead running well. As long as SD and KC give the broncos some tough outs it will be good.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back