PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Week 8 Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
PP PR TD! Gonna be 17-3 Cards over Ravens :lol2:

Ravens best is AFC? HAHA

Is Cam Newton for real for real?

Hopefully for the sake of my fantasy team. What a pickup

Bmore down 17-3... ESPN so jinxed that team last monday lmao "Best team in the AFC"

The more you watch Flacco, the harder it is not to start thinking the guy is just not a SB caliber QB. I just don't see Baltimore winning one with that guy behind center - along with not having the X factor, his accuracy/leadership stink. Their defense is not what it once was(league has changed as well). They're a great franchise that will always win, but in a league that is so QB dependent, unless they catch lightning in a bottle or it's just a down year in the AFC, I can't see it. You wonder if the brass there is thinking the same thing.

Bad teams are bad because they find ways to lose even when outplaying the other. If anything I would be shocked to seen MIA, STL, IND etc upset. We always see them in games and by the final minutes they blow it, specifically those 3 who have no pride and are throwing games for draft position.

Vegas is fine.

I don't this Vegas is fine buddy. They are in trouble.

Flacco interception. LOL

Hopefully for the sake of my fantasy team. What a pickup

Bmore down 17-3... ESPN so jinxed that team last monday lmao "Best team in the AFC"

Makes today's Pats game more important. Probably for #1 seed for playoffs.

INT for Flacco on a pass the receiver should have caught. Cardinals have a chance to blow this game wide open.

jezz what in the world is wrong with the ravens?

I don't this Vegas is fine buddy. They are in trouble.
Why? They manipulate the spreads to get equal money on both sides. Who wins the games is almost irrelevant to them.

If Dolphins keep up their energy and tempo, this is going to shape up to be a day of upsets.

Last edited:
INT for Flacco on a pass the receiver should have caught. Cardinals have a chance to blow this game wide open.

it IS the cardinals. "they are who we thought they were!!!"

Why do people say BAL is more complete than us, we have question marks on D but their O is excused? Is it because we play for a recently dominant franchise and are given less room for error? Obviously they won't say it anymore but the first 4-5 weeks it's all I read and heard, even talks of them being hands down division favs.

TD for the Cardinals. The XP will make it 24-3. Great opportunity seems to be opening up for the Patriots.

24-3 lololololololol

Quoth the Raven, "Holy ****!" ? :D

Pats, bills, bengals class of afc? Lol!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back