PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Week 8 Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Arguably the worst week of the season for games. Not one 1 PM game worth watching unless teams don't perform like they should.

Arguably the worst week of the season for games. Not one 1 PM game worth watching unless teams don't perform like they should.

Did you see last week?
When is Tevow's game? Tim I mean. You can watch Cam Newton as well. Did you know that the Panthers lead the league in offensive big plays? 30 or more yds?

Last edited:
Did you see last week?
When is Tevow's game? Tim I mean. You can watch Cam Newton as well. Did you know that the Panthers lead the league in offensive big plays? 30 or more yds?

The games could end up turning exciting, but on their face some of the worst match ups all season. Some games that are supposed to be great games turn into train wrecks and some expected bad games turn into exciting games, but on their face every game looks mediocre at 1 PM.

The games could end up turning exciting, but on their face some of the worst match ups all season. Some games that are supposed to be great games turn into train wrecks and some expected bad games turn into exciting games, but on their face every game looks mediocre at 1 PM.

Then watch Redzone, must better, no break till half time. If you don't have redzone let me know and I can give you the fix.

Vikings are up early in their game against the Panthers

I think the Ravens might get 20 sacks today

Miami with a strong drive- just got a PI.. first and goal now.

In an early surprise, the Dolphins have taken a 7-0 lead over the Giants.

In an early surprise, the Dolphins have taken a 7-0 lead over the Giants.

Tony-Sparano1.jpg

Agreed. I was excited to watch the Broncos vs Lions game but it is on the same time as the Pats game.

I think Ray Lewis is hurt. Watch this space...
Probably just a bad concussion

Last edited:
3-0 Cardinals over Ravens

1-4 is pretty much fantasy football time.

The Giants look like crap in the early going. Watch them show up for their game against us though :mad:

I think Ray Lewis is hurt. Watch this space...
Probably just a bad concussion

He's getting the concussion test now- I'd wager that it is a concussion and he's ruled out.

He definitely did not see that kick-out block coming; a little dirty, but hey, ain't karma a *****?

Pretty sure Kubiak just challenged a play to appease the fans.

How tall is steve smith of Panthers? wow

Baltimore's working over the Cardinals with the running game.

Ravens had to settle for a field goal and are tied with the Cardinals

WTF they just said Osi almost got his 6th sack of the season... so he has 5 sacks in like 3 games that he's played?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back