PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL week 7 game discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry, I just can't bring myself to root for the Steelers

TD Steelers.

Leading 10-6.

Holy crap the Steelers fans travel the best in the league, when the Steelers have a positive play it sounds like a Pittsburgh home game.

Yeah, I have the game on in the background and I heard cheering for a Steelers take away -- I had to think for a second: "Isn't this game in Miami?"

Yeah, I have the game on in the background and I heard cheering for a Steelers take away -- I had to think for a second: "Isn't this game in Miami?"

The best example of bad fan bases I can recall was 2007 Pats @ Miami: by the fourth quarter, you were hearing "Let's go Red Sox!" chants. :rolleyes:

rooting for the bills today

Dolphins are killing themselves. They forced two steelers turnovers early and only got two FGs out of it. Then they have a ridiculous turnover where the receiver throws the ball up into the air after making the catch and getting tackled. Steelers turn that into a TD on a play where two dolphins defenders whiffed at making a tackle on Heinz Ward. Terrible tackling! Looks like another win for the Steelers in an ugly looking game.

Last edited:
Dolphins are killing themselves. They forced two steelers turnovers early and only got two FGs out of it. Then they have a ridiculous turnover where the receiver throws the ball up into the air after making the catch and getting tackled. Steelers turn that into a TD on a play where two dolphins defenders whiffed at making a tackle on Heinz Ward. Terrible tackling! Looks like another win for the Steelers in an ugly looking game.

Not so fast. Henne is perfect on this drive- they're taking advantage of single man coverage on marshall for two good gains.

TD! Bills lead 17-3! :eek:

Last edited:
**** the Dolphins. Pathetic. Good luck kicking FGs all day.

Holy crappers, 17-3 for the Bills, the gambler in me is angry cause the Bills had such high odds on Pro-Line and the fantasy owner in me almost took Johnson as I needed a receiver...:bricks:

And the LOLphins get another FG. . . .

Not so fast. Henne is perfect on this drive- they're taking advantage of single man coverage on marshall for two good gains.

Not so perfect. Chucked a couple of balls out of the reach of Marshall. Dolphins keep settling for figgies. They can't win this way.

What a surprise. Ravens are usually so focused and disciplined. ...

:rofl: I was just thinking how uncharacteristic that was for the Ravens. Wonder who Suggs and Lewis will blame over this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back