PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL week 7 game discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't believe the Phins had to kick two field goals after two gift fumbles. Awful.

The Steelers are trying pretty hard to give this game away, and the Dolphins still can't bury them.

Fail Dolphins, fail.

True, but remember that they're leading 6-0 in a game at a point when neither team has earned a first down.

Lots of time to play, lots more time for Rapistburger to cough up the football.

Dolphins should be up 14-0 right now, god damn it. Choked in the redzone twice.

Still, better than nothing I guess.

The Red Zone channel is wonderful for days like this. Love it.

Sparano and genius....two total alien to each other concepts

Dolphins starting at THEIR 15 yard line this time, they couldn't even do **** when they were at the Steelers 15. Here comes a 3 and out.

According to NFL.com, Jason Campbell will be starting for OAK against Denver. . . .

Steelers' coverage must be on it, Henne had all day there.

Last edited:
This is going to be an ugly football game.

I wonder if anything else is on. Curling? Ping pong? Anything???

Bills up 7-3 on the Ravens.
49ers up 7-3 on Panthers.

Jacksonville had a good punt return, but fumbled the ball away. Thomas Jones had a run of about 70 yards, and then Charles finished off the drive.

Chiefs: 7
Jags: 0

Wow, Cleveland is leading the Saints 10-0!

The full moon is obviously exerting an effect on some of these scores

Holy crap the Steelers fans travel the best in the league, when the Steelers have a positive play it sounds like a Pittsburgh home game.

i thought the cleveland game maybe an easy one in the middle of the brutal stretch for the pats but doesnt seem like it...looks like we are going to have our hands full esp mangini knowing our strengths and weaknesses :(

i thought the cleveland game maybe an easy one in the middle of the brutal stretch for the pats but doesnt seem like it...looks like we are going to have our hands full esp mangini knowing our strengths and weaknesses :(

Thank you for your rosy input, Oliver Optimist

Holy crap the Steelers fans travel the best in the league, when the Steelers have a positive play it sounds like a Pittsburgh home game.

I doubt it's travel so much as the fact that there are Steeler fans all over the country (just like there are Cowboy and Yankee fans everywhere).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back