NFL Week 6 Games - Previews and Predictions

Status
Not open for further replies.

PatsFans.com Article

Pro Bowl Player
Reaction score
NFL Week 6 Games - Previews and Predictions
By: John Morgan

Early games include Dallas at Baltimore, Colts at Jests and Rams at Miami; big non-Pats late game is the Giants at 49ers, and SNF is a good one with Green Bay at Houston....

Discount Double Check and Tony Romo

Will two of the most overrated QBs in the NFL pull their respective heads out of their @$$es and help the Pats out today? Two really good TV games sandwhiched between the Pats game at 4.

Cowboys @ Ravens 1PM.

Packers @ Texans 8:20 SNF.

Re: Discount Double Check and Tony Romo

Will two of the most overrated QBs in the NFL pull their respective heads out of their @$$es and help the Pats out today? Two really good TV games sandwhiched between the Pats game at 4.

Cowboys @ Ravens 1PM.

Packers @ Texans 8:20 SNF.

Why do you think Rodgers is overrated? Last year he played the second best season a QB has ever played. His receivers are letting him down massively. They had so many drops in key situations. But he only says he has to improve on his own game and help his team to win. That's what I call good leadership. I don't think he is playing as good as last season but to say he is overrated is harsh on him.

Why do you think Rodgers is overrated? Last year he played the second best season a QB has ever played. His receivers are letting him down massively. They had so many drops in key situations. But he only says he has to improve on his own game and help his team to win. That's what I call good leadership. I don't think he is playing as good as last season but to say he is overrated is harsh on him.

I was thinking the same thing. Rogers is a top 5 qb, maybe top 3. How is that overated?

Rodgers overrated? Seriously?

You could argue Romo, but I've always said if he'd had the pieces...and an O Line...he'd have been more successful so far.

I was thinking the same thing. Rogers is a top 5 qb, maybe top 3. How is that overated?
Well, he's overrated if you think he's #1. . . . ;)

To the Rodgers overrated part, he is a top 3 QB, but everyone still regards him as the best QB in the league. "He is the most accurate, has the strongest arm in the league, is the most mobile, is the greatest thing since sliced bread"-Every analyst. It's annoying.

While all of that is true, Brady's superior pocket presence and decision making makes him the better QB.

Green Bay

Green Bay has scored only 2 rushing TDs on the ground with a below average rushing attack.
The GB OLine has been porous giving up the 2nd most sacks (21) in the NFL
The WR corps has been missing its #1 player and drops have been a major issue.

Rodgers has been a 69% passer despite getting the crap beat out of him getting sacked double the times of any other top 10 QB this year. Rodgers is the lone bright spot on an O roster with multiple holes and depth issues.

If Discount Double Check is the Patriots QB in last years SB the Patriots win that game.

If Discount Double Check is the Patriots QB in last years SB the Patriots win that game.

So... You didn't watch him when he lost to the Giants, then?

So... You didn't watch him when he lost to the Giants, then?

To the Rodgers overrated part, he is a top 3 QB, but everyone still regards him as the best QB in the league. "He is the most accurate, has the strongest arm in the league, is the most mobile, is the greatest thing since sliced bread"-Every analyst. It's annoying.

While all of that is true, Brady's superior pocket presence and decision making makes him the better QB.

Rodgers has no o-line and no running game so it kind of isn't fair to compare him for his performances this year. His receivers are also dropping a lot of balls. I still think Brady is better, but those are good excuses to explain his performance this year. He is not overrated.

Discount Double Check lost to the Giants in the first round of the playoffs.

Try again.

Rodgers overrated..what are you smoking?

And Walking Dead is back on tonight at 9...that takes priority over football :D

Of the upper tier QB's Aaron Rodgers and Big Ben are probably the most talented…but history shows us the likes of Montana, Brady, and P. Manning did it despite not having the most talent.

I think the world of Rodgers…but he seems to have had a drop off post-SB win and after giving up on the perfect season last year.

Of the upper tier QB's Aaron Rodgers and Big Ben are probably the most talented…but history shows us the likes of Montana, Brady, and P. Manning did it despite not having the most talent.

What? Swap Big Ben and P.Manning and then your sentence makes more sense.

Saying the same thing a second (or third or fourth . . . ) time doesn't make it more likely to be true.

No one person is responsible for winning or losing anything. It is a team game. You win as a team and lose as a team. Includes coaches.

Isn't "discount double check" the goofy guy with the wedge of cheese on his head??

Those are the worse commercials of all time, along with the crap about his waist...

Week 6 Early Games

Would this be rock bottom if the Jets lose to the Colts at home?
I think it is very possible that last seasons worst team has surpassed the Jets.
They are better at QB and all offensive skilled positions. They may be equal on defense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes