PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Week 2 Games Thread: Thursday Night, Bears at Packers

Status
Not open for further replies.
watch all the teams that scored 40+ last week look like **** this week...(bears, Jets, Ravens)

Cutler looks like he could care less. Dbag

How people talk up chicago every yr because of cutler or their D always surprises me. They add marshall and they are suddenly world beaters?

How people talk up chicago every yr because of cutler or their D always surprises me. They add marshall and they are suddenly world beaters?

becasue cutler has amazing games..but also has horrible games...tonight is one of them

Every year is the year that Cutler finally becomes a real QB.

This looks like two very mediocre football teams battling it out on primetime.

Where is this high powered Green Bay offense we're reminded of every twenty seconds by the fanboys calling the game for the NFL network?
A bunch of 3 and outs, a field goal, and a touchdown on a faked field goal.

This just looks like pretty terrible football from both teams to me.

you guys are right...Cutler has that "punch me in the face hard" look on his mug all the time....he's different than Jeff George but George had that whiny "kick me in the azz" look all the time too....guess it's because Q...B's are allowed to be such prima donnas

Aaron Rodgers looks like Ellen DeGeneres' twin. Anyone else see it? I think it's the eyes.

you HAVE to pick that...****

Randall Cobb looks a likely type for Green Bay.

Geebus Briggs.

Last edited:
Aaron Rodgers looks like Ellen DeGeneres' twin. Anyone else see it? I think it's the eyes.

heh...why did I read this...you can't unread something...thanx...now I got THAT image frozen in my mind...it definitely IS in the eyes

McCarthy looks like Theodore chipmunk
Theodore.jpg

GB settles for the FG. 13-0 at the half.

why are we such grand standers??...I admit it is enjoyable though..

heh...why did I read this...you can't unread something...thanx...now I got THAT image frozen in my mind...it definitely IS in the eyes
It's the replacement officials fault. If it didn't take them five minutes to spot the ball I wouldn't have made that post. :lol2:

The Bears are like a joker team who everyone thinks is going to win it all every year. I haven't been overly impressed with the NFC this year I must say.

....Vinny???...yeah, it's me, Rocco...yeah, we got the fix in....all these midwestern jamokes bet the over just like you said...see ya back at the Sons Of Napoli Club for some Buca and espresso...

I honestly think all the division winners from the AFC last year could beat GB today..

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes