PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Week 17 Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last couple of weeks texans havent done well but they are a good team. Iam not sure denver can go into houston and win right now.

Last couple of weeks texans havent done well but they are a good team. Iam not sure denver can go into houston and win right now.

I wouldn't bet against manning, with the way he is playing.

Let's hope, given the likeliest route for that match up, that we never find out :cool:

Terrible challenge.

Kubiak shows his incompetence

Didn't Houston call a timeout before challenging? Why would they still have 2 timeouts? Or did they just challenge it right away and the announcers didn't see it? I hear them say there was a timeout taken

Buffalo 7
Jets 3

Sanchez "ELITE!!!!"

I wouldn't bet against manning, with the way he is playing.

Iam not but people are just ignoring the texans right now. They are not as bad as last few weeks in my opinion.

Sanchez "ELITE!!!!"

Hey, Sanchez and Peyton throw the best pick-6s the league has seen in the last 20 years.....

Hey, Sanchez and Peyton throw the best pick-6s the league has seen in the last 20 years.....

Did the sanchize throw another ?

Houston stopped....going for FG and made it.

Butler becoming a good NFL player is laughable.

7-3 end of the first. I'll take it.

Meanwhile, Bears are up. Would love to see the Giants eliminated. I dont think I could take another Pats - Giants SB.:bricks:

Sanchez just threw a pick 6.

Baltimore has just put Tyrod Taylor in at QB for Joe Flacco. Resting people seems their priority.

Iam not but people are just ignoring the texans right now. They are not as bad as last few weeks in my opinion.

The Texans secondary is that bad and that is what is going to cost them this game.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye