PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Week 17 Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
colts strike first!

Luck had a free TD on that play where the defense wasn't set. Reminded me of the TD when we played them and Hernandez stepped right into the in-zone.

I guess thats experience for you.

Neener neener, Luck hits Fleener!

TD Colts!

Jets up 3-0, Colts up 7-0, Giants up 7-0

Last edited:
Nice start by the colts. Hopefully there's more to come. Hou is fading at the wrong time of year.

Nice start by Colts. Hope that Houston gets down more and has to play from behind.

Nice TD throw by Luck! Hopefully the Colts can keep it up.....

Nice start by the colts. Hopefully there's more to come. Hou is fading at the wrong time of year.

Houston peaked too early. I said it earlier in the season - it's a long season, and generally the team that's dominant in the first 10 games isn't the team that dominates at the end. Besides the injuries, Arian Foster has worn down from all his carries. It will be interesting to see if Indy does a better job against him than they did last time (165 yards, 6.1 YPC average).

Great drive from the Colts. I would love to see a turnover here and the pressure stay on Houston.

Let's keep it rolling Colts, great start thus far

So if the Colts win and the pats win the Pats get the second seed, and a first round bye correct?

I never thought the day would come when I would root for the Colts. Truth be told, I prefer the Texans as a team anyday and would have rooted for them to play in the SB if the Pats didn't make it!

But that bye sure would be nice....

So if the Colts win and the pats win the Pats get the second seed, and a first round bye correct?

Yes! And if that happens and somehow KC beats Denver, we get the one.

If Houston wins and KC wins along with us winning gets us the two as well, but the Colts winning is our best shot at the bye.

wow, some nifty moves by Foster...

Isn't Pat Angerererer back now?

A small part of me wants the texans to win so that we can simply rest everyone and play next week. Dont want to have to go for a win with our hurt defense and then not win the game and play next week. That would be the worst case scenario.

The Colts D has to shut down Foster. Granted that's easier said than done..

Edit: Nice sack by Gathers!

Last edited:
Giants will get in. Watch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back