PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Week 17 Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are now the 31st ranked defense. Green Bay is 32nd.

Cinci is going to be the 6th seed if Oak loses..Crazy huh?

Cincy would get in over Tennessee in that scenario?

Well then looks like we'll either get Cincy, Pitt with an injured Ben, or Denver

denver kc game boring

and atl and tb on other channel...crappy 4 games

i just want to see the dallas and giants game

going to be the best one this week

Tebow will win this game. They are hanging around. This is not how to beat Denver KC.

Tebow will win this game. They are hanging around. This is not how to beat Denver KC.

Chiefs just fumbled a punt. Denver takes over deep in K.C. territory. They'd been moving the drive before until a holding penalty killed it. A TD here won't surprise me.

Last edited:
Chiefs just fumbled a punt. Denver takes over deep in K.C. territory. They'd been moving the drive before until a holding penalty killed it. A TD here won't surprise me.

Tebow time starting early this week

Wow.... How did they not call that penalty on Hali?

Broncos just got screwed.

Where's my buddy Rob0729? As I told you, the Colts laid down like pigs today like they've done all year long. Losing to the woeful, horrible Jags. I told you. That team is a farce and I hope Luck is a frigin bust, that'll teach them to lay down all year long like that. Time for Goodell to bring in a TOP 5 Draft Lottery.

Love how they got that last meaningless TD late in the game when it didn't matter to make things look good. What a joke!

Last edited:
I wish the refs would take off their ravens apparel and call PI on the bird DB's. At least three calls missed.

Seneca Wallace you suck! The Browns offense hasn't done anything all day the least you can do is punt the ball and make Pitt go the distance. But no let's throw picks so they can start in our territory.

If Raiders,Bengals and Broncos all lose.
Who is the last wildcard?
thanks

I wish the refs would take off their ravens apparel and call PI on the bird DB's. At least three calls missed.

I missed the calls you're talking about (not doubting you, I just didn't see the plays since I'm watching other games and just checking in on that one), but it's not looking good for the Bengals right now.

Cinci is going to get in unless the raiders come back.

Bengals cut the lead to 7, so good for them.

San Diego is doing its best to make the Denver and Cincinnati games meaningless.

They just said if SD wins then Denver and the Bengals are in no matter what. SD is way up on the Raiders so it looks done now just a matter of Ravens Steelers seating

Cincy is driving, sure wish this game was on TV.

Brows driving too but you can pretty much guarantee 3 points or less on that one.

Am I nuts thinking Denver could beat Balt/Pitt in the wildcard round?

The playoff atmosphere would be crazy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey