PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Week 16 Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think NO offense is far more complex and diverse than than the packers. Much much difficult to defend.

New Orleans has even more weapons too. It's absurd how much talent Brees has to work with. Deion Branch would be fifth in the depth chart for the Saints. Benny probably wouldn't even get dressed.

You need no further evidence of how the NFL has degenerated into fantasy numbers arena ball than Brees's 72-percent completion rate. I hope we don't face the Saints in the Super Bowl, he'd roast our defense alive.

Im not sure it would matter. Brady is better and our defense can't stop him either,lol

Its only one drive guys means little

Im so nervous, common boys !

Don't be.....Brees with those receivers and running backs?....at home?.....Atlanta's defense,can only hope his arm falls off :rocker:

I honestly think the Saints will walk all over the Packers if they get there.

Im not sure it would matter. Brady is better and our defense can't stop him either,lol

Nah, your defense just hasn't gotten many balls bounce their way this season, being 32nd in the league in turnovers is a killer, and a good portion of those are merely luck related. You guys are middle of the pack defensively.

Every ATL game I watch, I swear, nobody in the NFL has more negative runs than Turner...

Nah, your defense just hasn't gotten many balls bounce their way this season, being 32nd in the league in turnovers is a killer, and a good portion of those are merely luck related. You guys are middle of the pack defensively.

but, if ryan can do this , what do you think Brady can do :)

Matt ryan has played pretty well so far (color me surprised).

More reason Pats should pull a Falcons and trade up for Blackmon! :D

yeah we have a pressure problem,lol

everyone knows brady is a system qb.

Yep, lucky for us, he's in one of, if not the most complicated system in the NFL. Pretty sure we'd be set no matter what system we ran. :)

Pretty sure brady has played in numerous systems...

I don't think the system has really changed, the type of offense has evolved multiple times, but I do believe it's simply evolved within the same system.

Yep, lucky for us, he's in one of, if not the most complicated system in the NFL. Pretty sure we'd be set no matter what system we ran. :)

ding ding ding... someone got it. What do we have for the winner, Charlie? ;)

mannequins playing D on both teams

Last edited:
From what I've seen in the past 48 hours..The Saints have the best balance in the NFL. Not even close! However, I have to remind myself they got shut down by Tampa and the Rams...just saying, so IDK..lol

Brees throwing a lot of dangerous passes tonight.

Sproles and Thomas put up #2WR numbers never mind rushing

50+ 70+ rec

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back