PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Week 16 Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, really?

Talk about luck. Jeez.

Especially when you've gone 11-5 and missed the playoffs :mad:

And these J-lo commercials are eventually going to result in people getting hurt.

Whomever have the 5th seed in the NFC should be pretty happy to possibly get the Giants or Cowboys in the first round.

yea. I believe with a win today, they clinch the WC?

)

Yeah they do clinch if they win. So much energy from that crowd and the team is obviously feeding off it

Lets see...they will easily play the weakest division winner in the NFC. Just how the 5th seed in the AFC gets a favorable road matchup in the first round too! I mean Pitt/Baltimore is a good situation regardless who lose the division.

Last edited:
Lets see...they will easily play the weakest division winner in the NFC. Just how the 5th seed in the AFC gets a favorable road matchup in the first round too! I mean Pitt/Baltimore is a good situation regardless who lose the division.

I still think the Giants are a tough matchup in the playoffs. I think NFC will be a dogfight, all of those teams except for ATL are troublesome for GB. Falcons are and always have been frauds IMO.

I still think the Giants are a tough matchup in the playoffs. I think NFC will be a dogfight, all of those teams except for ATL are troublesome for GB. Falcons are and always have been frauds IMO.

IDK..I think the real fraud my be SF. I think eventually their offense may be a liability.

IDK..I think the real fraud my be SF. I think eventually their offense may be a liability.

Seattle is at midfield now down just 2 with 2 minutes left. Could be a big upset.

Seattle is at midfield now down just 2 with 2 minutes left. Could be a big upset.
Leopards don't change their spots. Seattle is a competent QB away from being a very handy team.

Leopards don't change their spots. Seattle is a competent QB away from being a very handy team.

Yeah probably a playoff team. Credit to Pete Carroll for that part of it but how do you rest your hopes on Tavaris Jackson

Saturday Night game

Is NBC really not broadcasting the GB game in NE? How many damned channels does the sound of music need to be on?

NVM, just noticed it's tomorrow night...

Last edited:
Re: Saturday Night game

There is no Saturday night game. CHI@GB is tomorrow night.

Re: Saturday Night game

Epic thread

Saints-Falcons; this should be a good game even though both teams have clinched a playoff spot. If nothing else it's a whole lot better than most of the MNF games this year.

Im so nervous, common boys !

Saints-Falcons; this should be a good game even though both teams have clinched a playoff spot. If nothing else it's a whole lot better than most of the MNF games this year.

Both are in the playoffs, but this is a huge game for seeding purposes. NO wins, there's a very good chance that Atl as the 6 seed comes back to NO to play the Saints (at #3) just 2 weeks from now.

But if Atl wins, there's a real possibility that Atl passes NO next week (Atl needs to beat TB at home, which is likely, and NO plays the dangerous Panthers, so Carolina could win that), and Atlanta becomes the #3 seed.

Big, big game. Plus the passing yards record could fall tonight. A lot to watch....should be a great game.

This will prob be a preview of their playoff match up in two weeks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back