PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Week 14 Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
LoL! The Jets finally score a TD on a drive where they totally took the ball out of Sanchez's. hands and ran the ball almost exclusively. Two TDs in two weeks by taking the ball out of Sanchez's hands.

Last edited:
LoL! The Jets finally score a TD on a drive where they totally took the ball out of Sanchez's. hands and ran the ball almost exclusively.
The kid's got ice in his veins!

For some reason,. on every pass I see Cutler throw, it looks to me like the ball slips out of his hands. Rivers sometimes too. Maybe I'm just so used to Brady's classic delivery.

Up until the last drive before the half, the Steelers offense had the worst half I've seen in a long time.

And I really can't stand watching the Ravens play. One stupid break after the other

He may be supremely talented, but DeAngelo Hall is a stupid player.

Is it inconsistent? Absolutely, but it's not being a homer. It's really having two completely different notions: appreciating history in the making vs. setting the team up for another 10+ seasons of excellence.

I want Brady to keep racking up his wins and SB wins, etc... Watching the G.O.A.T. in action has a value all its own. If his time was up, though, I'd want the great young QB replacing him instead of the great older QB, so that the Patriots have the potential for more year of greatness.

Yes, its homer. Welcome to the darkside!!!

LoL! The Jets finally score a TD on a drive where they totally took the ball out of Sanchez's. hands and ran the ball almost exclusively. Two TDs in two weeks by taking the ball out of Sanchez's hands.

Tick....tick....tick....

You can almost see the Rats draft position circling the drain.

Yes, its homer. Welcome to the darkside!!!

But it's not homerism, at all. I felt the same way watching Barry Sanders (and Earl Campbell before him) running.

FATTY Ryan D coach of the cowboys just cost then a lot of yards with a penalty :rofl:

Last edited:
LOL @ TD celebration of Bills TE Lee smith :rofl:

Old friend Lee Smith catches a TD for the Bill in that game against the Ram; not exactly a marquee matchup there.

Last edited:
LONDON Fletcher with the INT for the SKINS :rocker::rocker::rocker::rocker:

LOL! Flacco makes a stupid INT in the red zone.

Chargers beating the Steelers :rocker::rocker:

SD with a 9:38 scoring drive to start the half :eek: Seriously a thing of beauty. 20-3 Chargers

chargers clearly are capable of playing better like shown today. just badly coached.

And..Cutler INT for a TD...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back