PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Week 14 Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sanchez' return has sparked an offensive surge for the Jets. While it's true that they haven't actually scored against the Jaguars yet, they've amassed an amazing 94 yards in the first half.

Anyone explain this

Manish Mehta ‏@MMehtaNYDN
Jets spokesman says Jets initial plan was to activate all 3 QBs, but McKnight had migraines today, so Kahlil Bell is active & McElroy not

Aaron Rodgers says hi.

If I'm without Brady, I want to retool the spot. Rodgers is amazing, and he'd be the QB I'd want if I were looking to win immediately, but he's also 7 years older than Luck.

The jets have scored 62 points in the last 5+ games worth of Mark sanchez including zero in more than a full game the last 2 weeks.
Other than the 27 they scored on the hapless Rams, they have averaged 8.75 points in the 4 other game equivalents with Sanchez at QB.
Thank God for all those Jets fans that when they scored no preseason TDs that is was just the genius of Rex hiding the juggernaut offense they were cooking up

Anyone explain this

Jets spokesman says Jets initial plan was to activate all 3 QBs, but McKnight had migraines today, so Kahlil Bell is active & McElroy not

Ironically, Rex has a migraine too after the first half.

Sanchez' return has sparked an offensive surge for the Jets. While it's true that they haven't actually scored against the Jaguars yet, they've amassed an amazing 94 yards in the first half.

The 31st ranked pass D made to look like the 85 Bears.:D

If I'm without Brady, I want to retool the spot. Rodgers is amazing, and he'd be the QB I'd want if I were looking to win immediately, but he's also 7 years older than Luck.

But you can't really use the argument that age doesn't matter if its Brady but it does if its anyone else. Well, you can, but its inconsistent thinking.
If you would choose Luck over Rodgers due to age, then you would have to choose him over Brady, or you are just being a homer:D

The jets have scored 62 points in the last 5+ games worth of Mark sanchez including zero in more than a full game the last 2 weeks.
Other than the 27 they scored on the hapless Rams, they have averaged 8.75 points in the 4 other game equivalents with Sanchez at QB.
Thank God for all those Jets fans that when they scored no preseason TDs that is was just the genius of Rex hiding the juggernaut offense they were cooking up

Yeah, but Sanchez looked good in garbage time vs. the Pats when the Pats were playing soft coverage.

AP 125 yards 2 TDs at the half, freak!

Anyone explain this

How is one RB active instead of the other pertinent to whether the 3rd QB is?
Or is McKnight active but sitting?

Yeah, but Sanchez looked good in garbage time vs. the Pats when the Pats were playing soft coverage.

Those are another 19 of his points.
vs Rams 27
vs Pats 19
other 3 full games 16, lolololololololololololololol

Where is Tebow,Tebow,Tebow,Tebow,Tebow!!! chant more likely Jville or Jersey?

But you can't really use the argument that age doesn't matter if its Brady but it does if its anyone else. Well, you can, but its inconsistent thinking.
If you would choose Luck over Rodgers due to age, then you would have to choose him over Brady, or you are just being a homer:D

Is it inconsistent? Absolutely, but it's not being a homer. It's really having two completely different notions: appreciating history in the making vs. setting the team up for another 10+ seasons of excellence.

I want Brady to keep racking up his wins and SB wins, etc... Watching the G.O.A.T. in action has a value all its own. If his time was up, though, I'd want the great young QB replacing him instead of the great older QB, so that the Patriots have the potential for more year of greatness.

Ryan has only thrown for 50 yards!!!! Panthers beating Falcons. Who would have thought?

Ryan has only thrown for 50 yards!!!! Panthers beating Falcons. Who would have thought?

Pretty snazzy run by Cam Newton there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back