PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Week 14 Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
On the back of the Bears-Broncos Tejesus game what a contest between the Giants-Cowboys. What a play by Pierre-Paul.

I truly love the NFL.

holy ******* ****... I WANT PIERRE PAUL ON OUR TEAM

Geez poor Brien. He was having an outstanding year until last week. This has got to seriously **** with a kicker's psyche

Can the pats get pierre please?

Anyone else feel like this year might be the giants year? I can see them beating packers NP

over 450 yds for each team in this game. I think the Giants got like 550 yds. People should quit talking so terribly about our Defense. Nobody is really stopping anybody out there . Well maybe the Ravens know how to make bad offense look like who they are.

wow..paul sounds like he is 5 years old

over 450 yds for each team in this game. I think the Giants got like 550 yds. People should quit talking so terribly about our Defense. Nobody is really stopping anybody out there . Well maybe the Ravens know how to make bad offense look like who they are.

The Pats held both of these teams to less points and yards. Yes, the Giants didn't have Nicks, but virtually everyone else was the same who played the Pats. Ok, the Giants didn't have Bradshaw either, but I don't think the 12 yards he got tonight would have been a difference. Besides, Jacobs was a stud tonight.

What an awsome day of football. Great games all day and night. If you are football fan today is the day you live for.

Cowboys are definitely more talented on defense than the Patriots and arguably more talented on offense as well, yet the Cowboys gave their games away on back-to-back weeks. Makes me appreciate Tom Brady, Bill Belichick, and Robert Kraft that much more.

Cowboys are definitely more talented on defense than the Patriots and arguably more talented on offense as well, yet the Cowboys gave their games away on back-to-back weeks. Makes me appreciate Tom Brady, Bill Belichick, and Robert Kraft that much more.

that and you can still have a crappy D and win games (pats) or a semi decent/crappy D and lose games..ill take the first

I'm hoping the Giants win and go on to take their division. I think they've got a better chance against Green Bay than Dallas does, if it gets to that point.

That's how I hope it plays out too.

1. GB
2/3. SF/NO in any order
4. NYG

NYG and SF/NO win on WC weekend. GB would have to beat NYG, SF/NO, and the AFC champion. Assuming no major injuries or drastic changes, that is a very tough road to a perfect season.

If GB somehow draws a DET/ATL/Bears/Dallas in the 2nd round that's a major break for them.

That's how I hope it plays out too.

1. GB
2/3. SF/NO in any order
4. NYG

NYG and SF/NO win on WC weekend. GB would have to beat NYG, SF/NO, and the AFC champion. Assuming no major injuries or drastic changes, that is a very tough road to a perfect season.

If GB somehow draws a DET/ATL/Bears/Dallas in the 2nd round that's a major break for them.
Green Bay is a clear cut Superbowl favorite. Sure their D gives up yards, but they have serious playmakers and are forcing turnovers like they are illegal.

San Francisco's offense is mediocre and New Orleans are proving to be beatable outside of the confines of a warm and fuzzy dome. The Giants loom as a potential stumbling block, especially if Manning keeps up his current form.

Last edited:
Green Bay is a clear cut Superbowl favorite. Sure their D gives up yards, but they have serious playmakers and are forcing turnovers like they are illegal.

Yeah, they seem awfully similar to last year's Pats team. Historic offense, opportunistic defense. Their downfall was when the offense made its first mistakes in forever and opposing offenses played mistake free. Not nearly as beatable as the 2007 Pats seemed.

Yeah, they seem awfully similar to last year's Pats team. Historic offense, opportunistic defense. Their downfall was when the offense made its first mistakes in forever and opposing offenses played mistake free. Not nearly as beatable as the 2007 Pats seemed.
It's been said before and it'll be said again, there's no truly complete team in the NFL. Every single team has some major issue somewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back