Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: OT: Raiders @ Packers

Wow!!!!! Bronco ball...

Wow, just wow...

Barber fumbles the ball away in FG range. LOL

Marion Barber's got to get cut after this. That should've beeen a huge play for Chicago. Wow

Tebow-Christ, are you kidding me..

Chicago would have won this game by 25 points if Forte and Cutler were playing, but whatever. It's still incredible.

Last edited:
Tebow-Christ, are you kidding me..

I'm just sitting here shaking my head dude. How can this continue to happen week after week. There's no doubt in my mind Prater will drill this 50+ yarder

Wow, just wow..

tim-tebow-god-jesus2a.jpg

Insane

There has to be a God

No other way such a terrible QB finds ways to win games

denver is truely blessed

and.....

the oakland raiders become the first team this season to hold aaron rodgers UNDER 100 qb rating

denver is truely blessed

and.....

the oakland raiders become the first team this season to hold aaron rodgers UNDER 100 qb rating

How did that work out for them.:eek:

Tim Tebow just refuses to lose...

I'm just sitting here shaking my head dude. How can this continue to happen week after week. There's no doubt in my mind Prater will drill this 50+ yarder

1199834313745.jpg

It's all good these guys will get Tebow next week...

patriotsempire.jpg

On the theme of silly people doing silly things Tony Romo just rolled INTO his endzone giving the Giants a safety. My eyes see it but I don't believe it.

On the theme of silly people doing silly things Tony Romo just rolled INTO his endzone giving the Giants a safety. My eyes see it but I don't believe it.

Funny; I didn't see it, but I believe it.

bet the under in this one..a lot of $$...it was 51...heres to D the rest of the way!

I can't recall who said it about whom, or the exact quote, but it goes something like this...

Romo's the kind of quarterback who keeps both teams in the game.

yeah, kind of funny. I forum over in the Redskins during the game also and they where saying "Who the hell is this Gonk guy, and can anyone tackle him ?" , "London is a great tackler and bounced off this guy"
Just thought it was funny

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill