PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Week 13 Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Falcons and Bengals sucking in the early going.

If the Falcons can't beat this team with Yates at QB they should be ashamed. We need HOU to lose. The Bengals it's pretty much a given you can't put any hopes on them so I'm not so pissed about that one.

Wow Atlanta is pathetic. This is why I can't stand relying on other teams. Wouldn't be suprised if both Houston and Balt/Pitt go 13-3 with all these pathetic *** teams in the league

Matt Ryan and the Falcons the most overrated pieces of s*** in the entire f***ing league. They'll probably have another fluke regular season next year with a one and done then come back and suck d*** the following season again. F***ing p******

LOOOOOOOOOOOL Chiefs with a hail mary to DEXTER MCCLUSTER lmao Dude's like 5'6

Dolphins up 13-0 over the Raiders at halftime.
Oakland unable to run the ball.

Steelers 28, Bengals 7
I thought Cincinnati might have a shot at winning this game.
Penalties: Cincy 6 for 80 yards; Pitt 1 for 5 yards

Redskins 13, Jets 10
Why do I have the feeling I'm just getting teased once again?

Panthers 24, Bucs 12
Cam Newton: 125 yards passing, 1 TD; 34 yards rushing, 1 TD; 27 yards receiving to set up another TD.

Time to start taking our game with Miami a little more seriously. They are playing some extremely good football over the last month.

I hate the Atlanta Falcons and everything they stand for

Can't even beat a f****** 3rd string QB!!! You suck!

Atlanta ties it at 10, looks like they're finally responding to my tough love. Keep it up now, or else

Big news, Andre Johnson looks like he re-tweaked that hamstring injury, comes off the field limping and looks crushed. Much as I want Texans to lose that sucks!

And Atlanta continues to allow Arian Foster to run all over them lol bunch of f****** p******

Wow. No ladies and gentlemen that's not Joe Montana leading this go ahead drive for the Texans, it's T Yates (I don't even ****ing know his first name!). Atlanta is a bunch of p**** a** b******

17-10 Texans, this effin sucks

Tebow and Ponder are going back and forth in their game, and it's been a lot of fun to watch. Minnesota has a 3 point lead, but the Broncos are on the move and in field goal range with the clock coming down to 2 minutes.

Jets are going to pull another one out in the 4th quarter. Just no way that team doesn't make the playoffs with the fringe AFC teams so weak.

Jets are going to pull another one out in the 4th quarter. Just no way that team doesn't make the playoffs with the fringe AFC teams so weak.

Maybin is making Buffalo look stupid as all get out.

The Redskins are ******* worthless.

McGahee just did one of the two things you can't do as a runner working yardage for a field goal, which is losing big yards on a run that was supposed to be into the line. (The other being fumbling, of course)

Texans 17, Falcons 10 with 1:14 to go.
So much for Houston fading into oblivion without Schaub.

Jets take a 27-16 lead over Washington with 3:42 to go.
No surprise, the Redskins suck.

Titans beat the Bills 23-17.
Stick a fork in both teams, they're both done.

Chiefs 10, Bears 3
Does KC still have a chance of winning the AFCW? It's got to be excruciating for their fans, like pulling wings off a fly. Why torture themselves with false hope?

Tebow just threw a great pass that was dropped by his receiver. Broncos need the FG.

Kick is good. Tie game with about a minute and a half left in regulation...

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes