PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Week 12 Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
One of the rare times seeing Rodgers play decent vs a top 10 ranked defense.

anyone have some insight into Jimmy going to saints at end of season? Its a hot topic in Saints land. SP liked the kid, and it would be better than browns. Alot of Saints fans like Jimmy, but not sure it its just rumor. He could put up some big numbers here.

RUMOR CENTRAL: Saints to Trade for Jimmy Garoppolo?

Keep false starting to draw them offsides. what do you have to lose.

well placed ball

That is a horrible penalty. Turning a 3rd and 11 to a 3rd and 6. the % goes way up.

that terrible defense by GB. from the 1/2 yard line ...jeez

Did anyone else notice the tent move up and down? Looks like Rodgers was blowing the trainer to get the white protein. Now the Eagles are in trouble. Rodgers is going to light it up!:confused::eek:

Did anyone else notice the tent move up and down? Looks like Rodgers was blowing the trainer to get the white protein. Now the Eagles are in trouble. Rodgers is going to light it up!:confused::eek:

Yeah they were saying on ESPN he could be taking a piss, and I'm asking myself, then why would the trainer go in there with him?

as a neutral fan I feel like I'm being robbed of a great game. These ticky tack bailout calls are ruining it for me. I guess it's more important for the NFL to keep Green Bays playoff hopes alive.

GB is done and I hope they finish 7-9

as a neutral fan I feel like I'm being robbed of a great game. These ticky tack bailout calls are ruining it for me. I guess it's more important for the NFL to keep Green Bays playoff hopes alive.

Well its the NFFL National Fixed Football League, thats whats makes the Patriots so special, they can constantly overcome the powers that be

Well its the NFFL National Fixed Football League, thats whats makes the Patriots so special, they can constantly overcome the powers that be

Yeah it's getting to that point where the only games i'm going to watch are the Patriots and that's it.

Man I hate Goodell. He's turned this league into trash.

Yeah it's getting to that point where the only games i'm going to watch are the Patriots and that's it.

Man I hate Goodell. He's turned this league into trash.

Yea really hoping to see that motherfu*ker hand us another Lombardi this February and next,

Just sick. The refs have been horribly biased towards Green Bay tonight.

Just sick. The refs have been horribly biased towards Green Bay tonight.

The refs must have late dinner reservations, that can be the only explanation of why they didn't call OPI on Nelson.

I don't like saying I told you so, but I'll make an exception this time...o_O

Game was fixed. Pay attention.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots