PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL week 12 game discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: OT: Cassel-to-Bowe is undefendable for the Seahawks...

22 TDs 4 INTs.

He wasn't a system qb.

MFC just threw his fourth TD pass of the game . . . KC up by 21 on SEA. :eek:

Not sure why anyone happy about doofins winning...don't want them hanging around in division...and if raiders cont to tank and we get top 10 pick...do u really see BB using one that high
? That isn't his MO....Expect that pick to be traded down or into next 2012 first round...

22 TDs 4 INTs.

He wasn't a system qb.

You can tell that just from the way he operates in the pocket. He took way too much flak on this board in 2008.

Not sure why anyone happy about doofins winning...don't want them hanging around in division...and if raiders cont to tank and we get top 10 pick...do u really see BB using one that high
? That isn't his MO....Expect that pick to be traded down or into next 2012 first round...

The Dolphins are NO THREAT. If they somehow became one that means we had a complete collapse and don't deserve to make the playoffs.

I wonder if they're videotaping in KC :)

I figured he'd come around if KC gave him enough time and support. Apparently they have. Good for him.

The Dolphins are NO THREAT. If they somehow became one that means we had a complete collapse and don't deserve to make the playoffs.

I know....I know....u r probably right..just a long time Boston fan for all teams...and strange things do happen....I just hate the doofins too....

LOL omg...Did you really think for a second BILL would have kept a top 10 pick? If so you really don't the patriots.

Bill would have traded that 1 for a 2nd and 3rd the moment the superbowl ended.

Last edited:

Matt PLAYS FOR THE new England patriots-light

As ESPN suggested:

newkclogo.jpg

Last edited:

Like when he took Mayo two years ago? BB's MO is to take the player that he wants at the right spot. If he feels the best player on his board will still be available two slots down, he will try to trade down.

On NBC Peter King is heading the discussion on "Spygate 2." And yeah, somehow it is all the Patriots fault. Rodney is sitting there clearly ******* seething. He is pis.ssed I want to see him say something.

Last edited:
LOL omg...Did you really think for a second BILL would have kept a top 10 pick? If so you really don't the patriots.

Bill would have traded that 1 for a 2nd and 3rd the moment the superbowl ended.

Hmmm...I think that is what I said here....re-read again....thx

It drives me crazy when people say this. Even if it were true that BB always trades down, which it isn't -- how about Mayo, Seymour, Warren, even Dan Graham as high first round picks? -- it would still be a good thing for the Raiders to lose. The higher the pick, the more value you get trading down. High first round picks are incredibly valuable. You'd rather have a pick in the twenties?

As for Miami, they're irrelevant. If the Pats give up what is essentially a four game lead on Miami, this season is probably ruined anyway.

It drives me crazy when people say this. Even if it were true that BB always trades down, which it isn't -- how about Mayo, Seymour, Warren, even Dan Graham as high first round picks? -- it would still be a good thing for the Raiders to lose. The higher the pick, the more value you get trading down. High first round picks are incredibly valuable. You'd rather have a pick in the twenties?

As for Miami, they're irrelevant. If the Pats give up what is essentially a four game lead on Miami, this season is probably ruined anyway.

LOL, those players contracts are nothing compared to what a top 10 is worth now. Not to mention the patriots are not always great at drafting first rounders, L-mo to me is one of the the patriots worst draft picks production wise.

Is it just me or does Mike Tomlin look like he's on crystal meth and Ben R-Burger look like he's drunk in all of their interviews?

McDaniels is 5-16 after starting 6-0 last year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes