PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Week 10 Games

Someone needs to hit Cutler in the chest with a De-Fib. Kids got no heartbeat.

game at GB is the toughest remaining game IMO
Wish I could afford tickets and transport to that game. Lambeau is on the bucket list.

jay cutler is a useless quarterback. so is their " qb whisperer " trestman.

SD cards are cheap now. You can crab anything under 128gb for <$/GB.

First, thanks for your response.

Second, I must have been unclear in my request, so my apologies. I'm talking about online storage. Storing it on a home computer, even with portable storage, means that it won't be able to be accessed by the forums when the computer is shut down.

Picasa, for example, is Google, so that's out.

jay cutler is a useless quarterback. so is their " qb whisperer " trestman.

Cutler's had Shanahan and others. It's not just Trestman. Trestman maxed out McCown. The problem with Cutler is that he's .... Cutler.

I must have been unclear in my request, so my apologies. I'm talking about online storage. Storing it on a home computer, even with portable storage, means that it won't be able to be accessed by the forums when the computer is shut down.

My bad, just got my kid down again and was disappointed in the Sunday night blow out. Excuse my skimming.

My bad, just got my kid down again and was disappointed in the Sunday night blow out. Excuse my skimming.

No, you weren't the only one with that type of an answer (storage on my end). Joker made a similar suggestion. It must have been the way I worded it. And again, thanks for the answer you gave.

Also, I hope the wee one (?) gives you some peace so that you can get your own sleep.

First, thanks for your response.

Second, I must have been unclear in my request, so my apologies. I'm talking about online storage. Storing it on a home computer, even with portable storage, means that it won't be able to be accessed by the forums when the computer is shut down.

Try Dropbox.

It's pretty decent.

I don't think Seattle is missing Percy that much, but they sure are missing Golden Tate.

I can't see them repeating

You take away Cutler and put in a rookie with heart and desire to play and this team works better, they have talent. Cutler should be taking antidepressives.

Flickr gives free storage online. Dunno how much.

How polite of Newton to lower the towel from his head for the anthem...douchebag...

Newton is so ******* bad

this is going to be another blowout

Murk Surcharge looks like he's finally got his head out dat azz...

What is the furthers Newton will ever get in the playoffs? 2nd round.....maybe?

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back