PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL twitter got hijacked

Status
Not open for further replies.
So with Goodell dead, who is acting commissioner?

Darn, was hoping he really died the this gif would be perfect.

15e03e50-9600-0133-982d-0a6c20e5e327.gif

I heard that after Fraudger died he went up to try and gain entrance into heaven. As he was being interviewed he noticed that there were clocks on the wall behind St Peter with names of people on them. When Fraudger asked what the clocks represent he was told that every time that person screws up his clock moves ahead one hour.

Fraudger asked, "where's my clock?"

St Peter told him, "your clock is in the kitchen, "we use it as a fan."

CkYCbxRUYAAkTHE.jpg

Roger Goodell ‏@nflcommish 2h2 hours ago

Man, you leave the office for 1 day of golf w/ @JimKelly1212 & your own network kills you off. #harsh

The prick tweeted out his own response on his twitter with the above photo. Notice anything about it? I mean, seriously, the jack off just can't help himself. He is a parody of himself.

After Roger Goodell died he was in heaven (I know I know, it's a story, work with me here) and God took him to the part of heaven where professional sports personnel spent eternity. They walked down the main road and Roger was seeing all kinds of grand mansions, as they passed each one God would point out whose it was; "this brand new one is for Mohammed Ali, that is Ted Williams' place, over there is Walter Payton...."

They turned a corner and Roger saw this magnificent mansion bigger than all of the rest. It was painted in blue and silver, had Pats Superbowl rings 1000 times their normal size on pedestals, there were images running on every available light colored surface, (doors, clouds, trees, etc.) , showing highlights of Tom Brady's career, and the door itself was a magnificent replica of Tom Brady's jersey using gems to display the colors.

God stood silently, admiring the mansion when Roger asked "Is that my mansion? Are you tweaking me because of some of the disagreements I had with Tom?"

God replied, "Oh heavens no, that mansion isn't for you, that's MY house."

"Now let me show you Tom Brady's mansion, you'll be living in the garden shed in the back yard."

Cannot wait for the Ted Wells 257 page report with quotes from experts on how the NFL decided on a password for the Twitter account.

Okay I'm un-sticky-ing this thread because it's unfair to the thread about the guy who got a pic of himself flipping Goodell off and we can't sticky both.

Solid work today @fnordcircle you get a gold star.

CkYCbxRUYAAkTHE.jpg

Man, you leave the office for 1 day of golf w/ @JimKelly1212 & your own network kills you off. #harsh

The prick tweeted out his own response on his twitter with the above photo. Notice anything about it? I mean, seriously, the jack off just can't help himself. He is a parody of himself.
Why is Goodell wearing women's yoga tights?

Okay I'm un-sticky-ing this thread because it's unfair to the thread about the guy who got a pic of himself flipping Goodell off and we can't sticky both.

Solid work today @fnordcircle you get a gold star.

Hey! I thought my contributions were pretty good too. I had to stifle my laughter at work while reading all the Tweets and posting them here. Got crazy looks.

CkYCbxRUYAAkTHE.jpg

No wonder that tool says "integrity" so much. It's literally on the door of his office.

I have to give my wife credit for this, but the hacker could have done better than a death announcement for Goodell. They should have tweeted out the Goodell was indicted on federal corruption charges. I'd like to see the smug jerk try and laugh that off.

Hey! I thought my contributions were pretty good too. I had to stifle my laughter at work while reading all the Tweets and posting them here. Got crazy looks.
You definitely get a big assist!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back