PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL twitter got hijacked

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is horrible news. Absolutely horrible.

(The horrible news, of course, being that this is all a hoax and not legit)

Best news of the off-season!

If hes at Jim Kelly's golf outing maybe he reprised the role of Chubbs Peterson and lived...

image.jpeg

My Dear Friends,

It has been a while since I have had the opportunity to write to you and I figured this was the time to rekindle my correspondence with you.

It was me.

Yes, I feel somewhat dirty as a proper Midwestern gal like me shouldn't be doing these things. My dear husband, Gen Luck, is still in discomfort and mentally he is a work in progress. Last campaign took a major toll on the love of my life. I was so disapointed in how President Irsay did nothing to help my poor husband, I knew I had to do something to cheer up my northern friends as he and I are in misery. So I hitched up the horse to our buggy and went into town to see this new computer thing. I had someone point me to our greatest enemies personal website on a thing called Twitter. It said login and password an the lady said to put my info there. I wanted to post a message to the world! I just wasn't sure how.

Since I was new to this it took me some time....and more time...I was starting to lose hope. Then it hit me. A passcode or password....whatever it is, is generally personal! On my lord, I have it.

Login: NFL
Password: GingersRocks69

I got in! Good heavens I got in! This was glorious. So I sent a messsge to you and the world!

You know the rest and I may send more messages now that I have this new access to communication. It is almost time for the next glorious campaign and I fear for my beloveds health. I hope this may have given you some hope and cheer! I must watch myself now, for the Ginger has his evil doers everywhere!

With my dearest regards,

Abigaile

Inquiry into the Patriots starting tomorrow for hacking and death threats.

Loss of the entire 2017 draft and fined 1 billion dollars

I'm hearing from a source at the nearby Gas & Go that the punishment would be one of the following :
Death, relocation to the island where Tom Hanks was stranded, or relocation to wherever Kensil was relocated.

See, these hackers need to smarten up. If you really want to cause chaos, post a tweet that is easily believable and not something people would look to immediately verify.

I'm not sure how accurate this was, but I remember reading, a couple years ago, that some owners were concerned with the amount of booing directed at Goodell during the draft. What will they think now, when news of his death generates a positive reaction.

Also, the hacker could have sent out any message when they had access to the Twitter account. They could have said the Raiders were moving to San Antonio, revealed the Redskins new logo/name or that Aaron Rodgers will be suspended for the 2016 season. Everything was on the table and they decided claiming that Goodell was dead would be the best use of this opportunity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back