PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL TV distribution maps for tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well... back to live video feeds on certain websites for me this week (for both the Pats and Dolphins/Jets games). I get the entertaining choice of the Bucs v.s. Raiders and the Jags v.s. Ravens (a game which I will be watching alongside the Jets/Phins game). :mad:

I'm in St. Cloud, FL, for vacation and stuck with local broadcasts of OAK/TB and JAX/BAL instead of NE/BUF and MIA/NYJ.

Anyone know a good spot in the area to watch the games?

Wow, Jacksonville gets hosed, getting the Tampa Bay game instead of the Pats. With the Ravens playoffs on the line, why would they show that game? Are they that dumb to think that 'oh, it's a Florida team, the people in Jacksonville would rather watch Tampa Bay?'

Philly I can understand gettng the Tampa Bay game; they need the Bucs to lose to get in the playoffs.

Seems like the only reason for putting the Baltimore game on at 4 was to keep the playoffs interesting late in the afternoon; it sure wasn't for television audiences.

Wow, Jacksonville gets hosed, getting the Tampa Bay game instead of the Pats. With the Ravens playoffs on the line, why would they show that game? Are they that dumb to think that 'oh, it's a Florida team, the people in Jacksonville would rather watch Tampa Bay?'

Philly I can understand gettng the Tampa Bay game; they need the Bucs to lose to get in the playoffs.

Seems like the only reason for putting the Baltimore game on at 4 was to keep the playoffs interesting late in the afternoon; it sure wasn't for television audiences.

Yeah I don't mind getting the Ravens/Jags game because it has playoff implications for us. The game that pisses me off the most is the Bucs vs. Raiders game. That game will be like watching paint dry and I don't like either team (the Raiders because of Al Davis and the Bucs because I have a friend who roots for them and constantly tries to shove them down my throat for some reason). But eh, by TV or by bar via pint after pint, I've managed to see every game this season. :D

I am getting Pats - Bills and Jets - Fins, but I am going to the bar anyway so I can watch Jets-Fins and Jax - Ravens at the same time.

I think that's the way to go, watch both game that will hopefully count for something.

Ahhhhh it's good to be a PatsFanInVa.

i know the mods dont like postings like this, but thanks. its saving me right now.
Working for me too. Thanks to OP PEIJAY for posting it. What's the problem with putting a streaming game URL into a post?

Working for me too. Thanks to OP PEIJAY for posting it. What's the problem with putting a streaming game URL into a post?

It's illegal for one and the board can get a hefty fine for that link alone (in the thousands easily). The NFL can also press charges if word got high up enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back