PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Top Cop Jeff Miller named as recipient of Rice tape

Hope he goes public about having given the tape to Goodell.

I'm sure the "independent" investigation will get right to the bottom of this.

This is BS. Goodell is the only one telling the truth here. There is every reason to believe that everyone else is lying. Signed: pick the name of any NFL owner.

They are going to try to pin this on the secretary.. I'm sure that wont backfire.

From the article:

The official, who spoke on condition of anonymity because he wasn't authorized to release details of the case, said he doesn't know if Miller ever saw the DVD or opened the package. His only communication with the NFL was a 12-second voicemail on April 9 from league offices confirming receipt of the package, in which a woman says, "You're right. It's terrible."​

How is everyone loosing their minds about when Goodell saw the video but nobody gives a crap about this official leaking information? I couldn't care less about Goodell. Why is nobody investigating the obviously corrupt NJ police department?

I really do believe Goodell never saw the tape.

Everyone in these corporate structures knows that it's always CYA for the top dogs. Do not present them with the goods. It's your job to stress to them the nature of the infraction in either strong/urgent/middling/tepid/weak language. They get the drift.

This is systematic. This is how things are done everywhere. This is why cover-ups and scandals occur. When an underling presents all the info to the top dog, tat underling is not long for that job. The top dogs NEVER want to be responsible.

I recall when Goodell on national TV told Bob Costas that Belichick is a liar. Costas asked Goodell on live TV what is the difference between filming from the sidelines or filming from the coaches booths or the stands with a handheld camera. Goodell responded they weren't filming with a handheld but with a big camera (as though that made a difference). When Costas asked why didn't he accept Belichick's explanation that the rule was not clear because the subsequent memo sent out was not enforced against the Jets the previous season, Goodell replied that he doesn't believe Belichick and that this is a lie.

I hope Goodell gets crucified.

How is everyone loosing their minds about when Goodell saw the video but nobody gives a crap about this official leaking information? I couldn't care less about Goodell. Why is nobody investigating the obviously corrupt NJ police department?

Because everybody already knows that the NJPD is corrupt.

so then...it WAS Colonel Mustard in the library with the candlestick...

Hope he goes public about having given the tape to Goodell.
dude is about to get a golden parachute from the league setting him up for life, why would he throw that away.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down
Back