PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Top 100: Wes Welker on tonight (6/5)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nick Mangold was on NFLN today and chose Revis as #1 overall (pleeease, really Nick?) over Tom and Peyton.

As for Welker he got the 39th ranking in the fans poll. Have Revis try to shadow Welker for a whole game and I think his "all-world" status might take a dip.

When you just go by his excellence and dominance at his position you can make a case for him. QB's get alot of love because they have the biggest effect on the outcome of games.

Still...Brady has to be #1

The year he had and the records he establised are going to be very hard if not impossible to surpass.

When you just go by his excellence and dominance at his position you can make a case for him. QB's get alot of love because they have the biggest effect on the outcome of games.

Still...Brady has to be #1

The year he had and the records he establised are going to be very hard if not impossible to surpass.

:agree:

"Brady capped off his stellar season with several milestones: In Week 4 he became the fastest quarterback of the Super Bowl era to reach 100 wins; In Week 13 he set the record for consecutive home wins with 26; and in Week 16 Brady set the mark for consecutive pass attempts (319) without an interception."

Read more: Tom Brady - NFL Record Breaking Moments of 2010 - Photos - SI.com

He owned Wayne and whoever we had on him,i'm not sure if he allowed a catch in the steelers game.

McCourty got owned by Edwards. Nuff said.

He has time to go til he is Revis level.
Owned by Edwards? You need to get a better idea of the meaning of owned.

Owned by Edwards? You need to get a better idea of the meaning of owned.

Edwards caught the ball on the 10 yard line and the rest of the way he just dragged McCourty into the end-zone.

Last edited:
Edwards caught the ball on the 10 yard line and the rest of the way he just dragged McCourty into the end-zone.

That isn't really owned!

That was one play! Owned is a consistent beating! Roman Harper against the Seahawks, that is owned!

That isn't really owned!

That was one play! Owned is a consistent beating! Roman Harper against the Seahawks, that is owned!

It is when we are talking about shutdown corners and who is better. And in the playoffs one play,one TD is all it takes.

Frankly i don't think McCourty vs Revis should be a discussion at this point. I love McCourty and he looks like the most likely young guy to reach that Revis/Asomugha level but he is not there yet.

Last edited:
That isn't really owned!

I agree. One time doesn't make a habit.

Sooner or later everyone is going to have a bad play. And if a guy is going to drag a CB 10 yards, then there is most likely another breakdown happening if he doesn't get some help.

Frankly i don't think McCourty vs Revis should be a discussion at this point. I love McCourty and he looks like the most likely young guy to reach that Revis/Asomugha level but he is not there yet.

I wasn't saying he was, I was just ripping apart your definition of owned :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back