PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Top 100 2013

LOL @ Manning being higher than Brady and Rodgers. Which players voted in this thing, and how high were they?

Really? How does Manning gets ranked over Rodgers and why does Brady keeps falling to 4th place under, Calvin Johnson?

Brady was clearly(visually, could careless what the numbers are saying - though he's probably beating him in stats too) better than Manning last year. No way the players did this list and left their savior, the murderer Ray Lewis out of the top ten and let their boy Rodgers fall to 6. The asians working in the backroom and putting all the stats and info together for NFL network, put this list together.

What a joke and a waste of my viewing time. Can't believe I actually gave this trash viewership and ratings.

The final ten, or should I say top ten:

10. LB Patrick Willis
9. LB Von Miller
8. RB Arian Foster
7. LB Aldon Smith
6. QB Aaron Rodgers
5. DE J.J. Watt
4. QB Tom Brady
3. WR Calvin Johnson
2. QB Peyton Manning
1. RB Adrian Peterson

Look at it this way, it could have been worse: for a few moments it looked for sure that Manning was going to be number one.

The final ten, or should I say top ten:

10. LB Patrick Willis
9. LB Von Miller
8. RB Arian Foster
7. LB Aldon Smith
6. QB Aaron Rodgers
5. DE J.J. Watt
4. QB Tom Brady
3. WR Calvin Johnson
2. QB Peyton Manning
1. RB Adrian Peterson

Look at it this way, it could have been worse: for a few moments it looked for sure that Manning was going to be number one.

Well Peterson could be #1 due to the fact he won the NFL Player of the Year Award for 2012!

Really manning. Wonder what the players will do as for rankings when Tom gets championship #4?

God I hate Manning ball washers.

Didn't Peyton lose to EVERY play off team he played last year AND lose the head-to-head against Brady? This list is crap.

The media love Peyton...

This is just more bulletin board material..

Calvin Johnson is so freaking overrated. Dude gets targeted a million times and how good are those offenses really? Break a ******* meaningful record instead of your 5 touchdowns

Not gonna even bother with Manning. He's the goat when it comes to overrated.

1.AP
2/3 Rodgers or Brady
4 JJ Watt
5 Healthy Gronk

Honestly, I could give 2 ****s about these rankings. Hell, in the early 1990's, I'd be happy if a Patriot was in the top 50. Congrats to Brady, it's an honor to be thought of as one of the top 4 players in the whole league.

Nobody in their right mind would put JJ Watt over Aaron Rodgers. Pretty ridiculous list. And Calvin Johnson over Brady? Really? Calvin as great as he is has led the lions to nowhere land.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back