PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL tells Jonathan Vilma that Gregg Williams ratted him out

Status
Not open for further replies.
And people wondered why the coaches didn't appeal their bans...

Well, if this pans out as true, Mr. Williams will never again find a locker room that will trust him.

Re: NFL tells Vilma that Gregg williams ratted him out

I just wonder how all of this must have gone down in the Commissioners office

RG : Good morning Mr Vilma
JV : :cool: :singing: yay the ruling was in my favor dawg
RG : Here is a signed affidavit from your former Defensive coordinator
JV : :eek:

I heard Drew Brees still wants an explanation :rofl:

Brees definitely lost some credibility with that explanation rant. It's improbable for Brees -- and the entire team to not have known that some defensive players were both participating and ignoring the league's warnings.

What's really amazing is if they stopped it when they were told to, no punishments would've ever happenned and the public would never have found out.

xgfb06.png

Doesn't seem like the smartest Tweet given the current development.

Last edited:
Williams better watch his back,Vilma may be behind him without needing bounty money to kill his ass.

Vilma is already mounting his rebuttal defense which consists of I have 9 affidavits from guys who do want to coach or survive or be insiders again and fear the wrath of the locker room more than the leagues. But that is exactly the reason the one affidavit the league has carries more weight.

Wow, just when I thought that Gregg Williams couldn't come out of this looking like more of a scumbag.

long live goodell, the best commish ever!

And all those who criticised Goodell now need to STFU. He'll get his ban and now he's been in two games, I hope it overlaps into the next season.

The guy is scum. All the players will get their bans reinstated in a matter of days I'd imagine. He hasn't got a leg to stand on.

Wow, just when I thought that Gregg Williams couldn't come out of this looking like more of a scumbag.

Wait, what? o_O

You think he was gong to take the rap on his own? Fair play to him for bringing the culprits down with him I say. Stop being stupid.

The funny thing is, most of you who like to comment never even read the press release!!!!

The players only got their bans rescinded because of a wording technicality.

Last edited:
News Just in.

The Washington Post has just confirmed Gregg Williams is in fact Deep throat.

Thats another mystery put to bed.

Isn't that like the drug Baron getting a plea bargain for ratting out the street dealer.

Have to agree.

Last edited:
Vilma is toast...

All the while we were led to believe that it was a player who ratted these guys out....

Remember folks, spygate, was much worse and you will hear this early and often in the next couple of days..

Vilma is toast...

All the while we were led to believe that it was a player who ratted these guys out....

Remember folks, spygate, was much worse and you will hear this early and often in the next couple of days..
The players didn't realize they had a good thing with their soft suspensions. Now, Goodell should serve them with severe bans to reinforce the fact that their conduct and actions were unacceptable.

Once Goodell is finished punishing the players, Goodell should punish himself for the replacement officials fiasco.

Last edited:
**** the real refs, don't negotiate with terrorists lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes