PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Sunday Ticket for your computer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nevermind. You need a subscription for the actual package to get the to-go ticket. :bricks:

Just when you thought your football experience couldn't get any better, DIRECTV takes it to another level. Add NFL SUNDAY TICKET™ To-Go to your NFL SUNDAY TICKET™ subscription and you can watch every game every Sunday no matter where you are — on your smartphone, iPad or your computer. You'll never miss a game, even when you're nowhere near a TV^!

That reads to me that it is a $50 add-on option for people who have already purchased the Sunday Ticket. I doesn't read to me that it is available as a standalone choice.

That reads to me that it is a $50 add-on option for people who have already purchased the Sunday Ticket. I doesn't read to me that it is available as a standalone choice.

What I got confused by is that above the to-go add-on, it said it comes free if you get the subscription. So to me, it didn't seem like it would be an add-on only if it says it's $50 but free if you get the subscription.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes