PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL sponsors

Status
Not open for further replies.

eom

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
I understand most people are skeptical that any kind of substantial movement can be generated against sponsors, but in more serious issues we can see that sponsors will react.
People are kind of lazy, and don't think their 'vote' will count for anything, and while that's probably true, all you can really do is worry about your own choices, and not what everybody else is doing or not doing --- basically, 'do your job'.

So, anyway, I googled up a list of NFL sponsors, although it might be a bit out of date, hopefully people can add or subtract partnerships as needed.
I wonder if we dig up contact info for these companies if a sticky would be too much to ask for?

http://www.sponsorship.com/IEGSR/2014/01/27/NFL-Sponsorship-Revenue-Totals-$1-07-Billion-In-20.aspx

Gatorade
Visa
Campbell’s Soup
FedEx
Frito-Lay
General Motors
Mars Snackfood
Pepsi
National Guard
etc (see link)

personally, I won't be joining the nat'l guard, and maybe there are some other I can do without.

Man, the visa one is gonna be tough. I have a Barclay Patriots NFL card. I guess I'm gonna use Amex as much as I can.

Also will switch from Microsoft to Apple in the near future.

Also, maybe later I can track down some e-mails for these companies, as I doubt we can get their notice just through loss of revenue.
There have been letter writing campaigns that have gotten crappy shows back on the air.

Yes: I would bet that letters are more influential that boycotts. Real letters especially. People that write letters are people who watch commercials because they don't know how to use their DVR. :)

I can boycott, Frito-lays, Pepsi, Mars, Mcdonalds, Papa John's. The rest I take the best deal I can get. As I would even if I was not watching the NFL.

VISA is out of the question, and I'm not switching to Mastercard. I get points everytime I use my card. Yes I'm the guy who uses my credit card on a 1 dollar purchase. I get 3 points for it! how much do you get? That's right! ZERO!:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down