PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Schedule to be Released Thursday

Didn't I read a thread in here somewhere that said it was not possible for the Pats to have the first game at home because it would conflict with another event Kraft had planned?

@realfreemancbs: Not official until 8pm, but two sources tell us #Patriots at #Ravens on #MNF, likely week 2, on #WCVB. Likely banner raising for BAL

If game 2 is against Bal, would expect Sunday night, which is the premier game of the week, instead of Monday.

Makes sense. With the opener being Ravens vs Broncos away, naturally the Patriots will be there on the banner night.

I'm not as worried about the Ravens as I was last year, but that place is always a mad house and difficult to play in. Would much rather have had the Ravens open in Foxboro or at home vs the Broncos.

I expect either the Dolphins or Steelers to be our opening night matchup. We should go 8-0 at home this year.

Yep. And if you'll recall there was a lot of build up for that game. The Bills had started out strong the year before and had just acquired T.O. that offseason. The game turned out to be a pretty good one, too. I wouldn't go so far as to call it "epic", but the build-up was still pretty good. In that vein, I wouldn't call a Jets game "epic" anymore either. They've sucked hard for the last two seasons.

I wouldn't mind having the one game we'll have everyone healthy be against the Jets.

73-0.

Patriots 2013 schedule announced

2013 PATRIOTS REGULAR SEASON SCHEDULE

Date Opponent Time TV Coverage
Sunday, Sept. 8 at Buffalo Bills 1:00 p.m. ET CBS
Thursday, Sept. 12 New York Jets 8:25 p.m. ET NFL Network
Sunday, Sept. 22 Tampa Bay Buccaneers 1:00 p.m. ET FOX
Sunday, Sept 29 at Atlanta Falcons 8:30 p.m. ET NBC
Sunday, Oct. 6 at Cincinnati Bengals 1:00 p.m. ET CBS
Sunday, Oct. 13 New Orleans Saints 4:25 p.m. ET FOX
Sunday, Oct. 20 at New York Jets 1:00 p.m. ET CBS
Sunday, Oct. 27 Miami Dolphins 1:00 p.m. ET CBS
Sunday, Nov. 3 Pittsburgh Steelers 4:25 p.m. ET CBS
Sunday, Nov. 10 BYE WEEK
Monday, Nov. 18 at Carolina Panthers 8:40 p.m. ET ESPN
Sunday, Nov. 24 Denver Broncos 8:30 p.m. ET NBC*
Sunday, Dec. 1 at Houston Texans 4:25 p.m. ET CBS*
Sunday, Dec. 8 Cleveland Browns 1:00 p.m. ET CBS*
Sunday, Dec. 15 at Miami Dolphins 1:00 p.m. ET CBS*
Sunday, Dec. 22 at Baltimore Ravens 8:30 p.m. ET NBC*
Sunday, Dec. 29 Buffalo Bills 1:00 p.m. ET CBS*

Were looking at our first 3-0 start since 2007.

I had the right week 1 opponent but its on the road, oh well. Glad that the Ravens week 2 rumor is false.

That's a tough last six games to end the season.

Shocked we're not playing Ravens week 2. Hopefully by week 16 the game will be meaningless.

Bills - W
Jets - W
Bucs - W
Falcons - L
Bengals - W
Saints - W
Fins - W
Steelers - W
BYE
Panthers - W
Broncos - W
Texans - L
Browns - W
Fins - W
Ravens - L
Bills - W

13-3

Toughest stretch is Atlanta and Cincy on the road... followed by New Orleans at home. Houston later on the road another challenge.

Overall, it looks more average than anything.

It's nice to get Thursday night out of the way early and to also have a late bye.

home opener vs jets on thursday night...i will be there

Fans in CT if you don't have the Sunday Ticket make plans to go to the bar or a friend's place that has the Ticket as FOX CT will be showing the Giants/Panthers game.

falcons bengals and saints is the tough stretch i see

Hopefully 2-1...i see a loss in ATL and MAYBE saints

@realfreemancbs: Not official until 8pm, but two sources tell us #Patriots at #Ravens on #MNF, likely week 2, on #WCVB. Likely banner raising for BAL

Whoops.

Guess Mike Freeman won't be using those two sources anytime soon.

Season doesn't look that hard. I am more than confident seeing a 13-3 or 14-2 record.

Not bad.

Week 10 bye is perfect.

Rather have the MNF game right before the bye rather than after - throws them into a short week after the bye. Having an 8:30 Sunday home game following the MNF helps. Presumably coaching staff will prepare both game plans during the bye week.

No three-away-game sequences. No midweek games in the middle of the season. Having the Thr game really early allows planning time in the pre-season - since those two games come against Bills & Jets the Pats pretty much know what to prepare.

Not sure why people are worried about the Saints. They were awful last year. They have little to no talent on defense and if we don't score 38+ on them I'd be surprised.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back