PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Replay

Status
Not open for further replies.

MustaphaM0nd

On the Game Day Roster
Reaction score
do they show every game during the week at some point? or just the highlights? I am not going to be able to watch the SD game this weekend and do not have DVR at my disposal.

I think they only show the top 4-5 games in a given week. Also I think it is only an hour long show, so they do skip certain plays and sometimes drives that go 3 and out.

I double checked and they have two versions of NFL replay.

NFL replay real-time - Mondays 3PM (full game)
NFL replay - Tuesday and Wednesday 8PM and 9:15 PM (condensed to 1 hour and 15 minutes)

OK, I have a plan.

I've downloaded software from CNet that makes a video recording out of your computer screen. The plan will be to leave a live stream from ATDHE and the video capture software running.

The challenge will be to start recording when the game starts. If I leave it on for hours and hours, the file might get excessively large. Anyone computer guys here have any ideas as to a timer setup, to perform a user action such as clicking "record"? Is there a way to make a macro to do this?

I watched Ravens @ Patriots NFL replay, they cut out a lot of epic stuff. Like the drive in overtime with the Zoltan kick, it's basically just a showcase of drives that have nice plays in them as far as runs or passes. Skips any play that has less than 4 yards, or that wasn't critical to the game.

I watched Ravens @ Patriots NFL replay, they cut out a lot of epic stuff. Like the drive in overtime with the Zoltan kick, it's basically just a showcase of drives that have nice plays in them as far as runs or passes. Skips any play that has less than 4 yards, or that wasn't critical to the game.

I saw Ravens @ Patriots, too... I think it was Monday or Tuesday afternoon, and it just happened to coincide with my lunch break at work. I was very disappointed when they decided to interrupt it to show a live Brett Farve press conference in which he pretty much just said "Hummm, heh, uh, ummm... Lambeau Field... uh, ummm, Aaron Rodgers, ... uh, it's a uh league issue.... "

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back