PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Replay: Week 2, Raiders at Bills

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ununcle

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
NFL Replay Tonight. Raiders at Bills. I'm surprised no ones mentioned it. We Play Bills next week and Jets the Raiders. Good game for scouting. So far It looks like an exiting game.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just watched Bills/Raiders replay and sounds of the game

And I have to say, I totally understand why BB never takes his foot off the pedal. Just seeing how the Raiders got so complacent after being up 21-3 and then losing... I'm soooo glad BB, and the patriots really, say screw that we are not going to let you back in the game. We don't care if you think we're thugs, bullys, or disrespectful, but WE WILL NOT take our foot off your throat. There's so many examples every year of where a team is up big at the half and so they put in second stringers, or they decided to just run/prevent D and then end up losing because they were trying to be 'respectful'... screw that. Just Win.

I'm very happy BB and crew are like 'FU' we don't care what other teams/fans think of us and we are just going to play 100% regardless of if you view us as disrespectful/*******s.

As a former Jets coach once said... "You play! To win the game."

Last edited:
Re: Just watched Bills/Raiders replay and sounds of the game

To quote Lombardi, “Winning is not a sometime thing, it is an all the time thing. You don’t do things right once in a while…you do them right all the time.”
So very fraking true !

Re: Just watched Bills/Raiders replay and sounds of the game

Good point and great observation.

yeah, I watched that game last night...man Buffao looked pretty good...and their qb made some plays, this game is gonna be no cake walk for our boys...

Last edited:
yeah, I watched that game last night...man Buffao looked pretty good...and their qb made some plays, this game is gonna be no cake walk for our boys...

This is an interesting Biography article about Fitzpatrick

Quote from article :
"A Buffalo radio station reported this week that the Bills are discussing a contract extension with Fitzpatrick, but when asked about it yesterday, he said his only focus is on beating the Patriots."
Ryan Fitzpatrick leads surprising Bills - The Boston Globe

Last edited:
Neither one of those teams look like a pushover this rear. Jackson is fast and can juck. That farkin bomb fitz threw to the rookie in double coverage was pretty outrageous as well. There's a reason these guys are leading the league in points so far. This may be a dogfight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back