PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL QBs not happy with Balls..lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

thenepatsrule

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
New footballs cause concern among NFL quarterbacks - NFL.com

A number of active, Pro Bowl-caliber quarterbacks already have lodged complaints about the newer balls to the NFLPA, claiming they can cause micro-cuts and alter a passer's throwing motion. There is some concern among the quarterbacks that this is the first step in implementing the synthetic-lace balls full-time.

Drew Brees wants an explanation :D

More hatred of Wilson. When will the competition committee stop?

I think there's something going on here that we're not privy to. There doesn't seem to be any football-related reason to make the switch. It's not like switching from grass to synthetic turf, where there is an obvious problem being addressed.

01-boring-sl.jpg

"..Hey Rog...what about this HUGE GIGANTIC PROBLEM with the refs???are we gonna do something NOW or just wait?"

"..screw 'em!!! I'm tough guy Omissioner Goodell and I say we have a HUGE problem with the kind of football the league has been using for decades...THIS HAS TO BE FIXED!!!...this is way more important than some peons lucky enough to be allowed to ref games on MY fields....who cares if the quarterbacks are complaining about the new ball ...If it ain't broke FIX IT, I always say....I want everyone to remember ME, Roger Goodell, the man who switched balls, switched refs, switched schedules and switched conferences to include Norway, Hungary and Tierra Del Fuego!!!!! LONG LIVE ME!!!"

roger-goodell-nazi-dictator.jpg

Last edited:
these idiots who run the nfl are going to ruin the game one brick at a time. they are constantly screwing with it. leave the freakin game alone already. pay the damn refs. they have more than enough money. whats the major issue with the refs? its one thing or another. from 18 game schedules to nfl europe to no more kick off returns[its coming mark my words] just leave it alone.:mad:

If it ain't broke, don't fix it! :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back