PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

[NFL Propaganda] NFL would like you to think they are wearing Brady down

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok ok enough of this crap. Brady needs to give in and just accept the 4 game suspension. Let's all move on and let the team put it behind them.

I think having TB12 sit out 4 preseason games is very reasonable :)

Eh, make it 8 games.

That will make us more popular with the other 31 owners......

Maybe they'll let Bob have first dibs on dessert at the owners meetings and let him sit with the cool kids.

For all of you that suggest the NFL will reduce the suspension to 1 game for non-cooperation, I believe that will also be thrown out of court.

The Chargers blatantly obstructed and delayed investigation on sticky-towel-gate and were only fined $20,000.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap10...diego-chargers-fined-20k-by-nfl-in-towel-case

Worse, the NFL said the Chargers didn't gain a competitive edge. Cos they are losers!

I have no idea what you are trying to invent.

The word "if" when used in a hypothetical is a rather simple concept to comprehend.

No one is saying he was involved. It is clear I feel he should fight this all the way through.

But obviously you are spoiling to do another Andy Johnson fight.

I would seem you want a fight, not me.
You said 'unless he truly was involved'.
There is no chance that he was involved because science proves nothing happened.
Posts like yours spread the ignorance that there is a chance that Brady was involved in a scheme to artificially deflate footballs when footballs were not artificially deflated.
Its pretty simple.
If you didn't mean what you said, just clear that up, you don't have to make it about me because I caught you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes