PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Preseason Week 3 Thread

Rex Ryan ""I can say anything I want. That"s the beauty of this country."

wow...he's melting down now...this is a man who has NO clue...all he knows is being a contentious big mouth moron

And the media have loved and will love to have him in office since he makes their job easier but BB is the jerk when he doesnt answer stupid questions.

Schaudenfraudegasm.

Hopefully they don't wise up and figure out Matt Simms deserves an extra look.

Matt Simms played better and more accurate than Sanchez and Smith.

The dumbest of the dumbest plays. Someone is getting cut. TD San Diego.

I'm really bummed.

I normally look forward to the inevitable week 10 Jet meltdown. We're way ahead of schedule. What mid-week entertainment are we going to get prior to the playoffs now if Rex is already losing it in press conferences?

ESPN is now amazed at the high speed offense of the broncos where they ran 49 plays in a half! What a new concept!

The dumbest of the dumbest plays. Someone is getting cut. TD San Diego.

That was the craziest turn of events I ever seen lol

i8iUmrg9K8iyU.gif

ESPN is now amazed at the high speed offense of the broncos where they ran 49 plays in a half! What a new concept!

And only had 10 points to show for it.

btw Pats ran 45 snaps in the 1st half of the Detroit game. Probably would have been in the 55-60 range if it wasn't for the turnovers.

I'm really bummed.

I normally look forward to the inevitable week 10 Jet meltdown. We're way ahead of schedule. What mid-week entertainment are we going to get prior to the playoffs now if Rex is already losing it in press conferences?

I cant help but LMAO every time I see your sig. :lol2::lol2::pound:

And only had 10 points to show for it.

btw Pats ran 45 snaps in the 1st half of the Detroit game. Probably would have been in the 55-60 range if it wasn't for the turnovers.

The Manning ball washing never ends by the media. Listening to Dumbledorf gush over him was sickening. Manning and their offense played fairly well overall although they struggled to get into the end zone, but the Rams defense was vanilla as vanilla can get and they were just bad. Manning had receivers so open that when they caught the ball you couldn't even see a Ram defender in the shot even in a wide shot.

So weird seeing Randy as an analyst. He wasn't too bad.

Saints @ Houston

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Back