PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Playoffs: Green Bay Packers at San Francisco 49ers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Divisional Round Breakdown: Packers at 49ers

You "do this" by playing defense.

Yeah this is just a piss poor defensive effort. Aside from a couple tight rope throws to Crabtree, Kap has pretty much had the freedom to do whatever he wants.

I know we didn't do well either against these guys but we seemed to adjust as the game went on and just dug too big a hole. In a rematch I like our chances against essentially a rookie QB.

gb is outmatched

The niners have over 450 yds and we are still in third quarter.

I admit I want nothing more than to see the other QB who the pundits rank above Brady lose, and not get to the conference championship game. He can hug his All pro trophy and face off against the other all pro guy in the pro bowl,

I am sure that Papa John's and All State will be thrilled to buy up all the commercial time.

Think of the ratings with the 2 best QB's in the NFL playing in the Pro Bowl this year.

:D

Last edited:

GB is very close to getting blown out.

Like Brady, Aaron Rodgers won't fold. But Green Bay's lack of a running game, and their utter inability to handle SF's pistol, make it very unlikely that they could make up a 2TD deficit.

If Green Bay is going to win (and it doesn't look likely, but they're only a score behind) it will have to be on Rodgers' arm and his receivers.

Right now Rogers SO can't believe what he's seeing...his eyes are bugging out!

Both Harbaughs appear headed to the conference championship 2 years in a row. I honestly think those two are only behind BB right now.

Such an epically flawed, overrated team. San Fran will reach 600 yards of offense.

For up-the-middle-you-know-it's-coming-I know-it's-coming-now-stop-it running Gore >>>>> Ray Rice on today's evidence.

Like Brady, Aaron Rodgers won't fold. But Green Bay's lack of a running game, and their utter inability to handle SF's pistol, make it very unlikely that they could make up a 2TD deficit.

He wont but SF is getting more pressure and their coaching staff is totally inept right now. And i dont think it will be just a 2TD deficit, maybe a lot more. 400 yards already and a Quarter to go. They wil score 50+ on this defense.

Yep, it's too much on his shoulders right now. If he somehow leads them back in this one it'll truly be a historic perfformance

Boy Kaps can sure run. Very fast to reach top speed. He runs out of so many sack situations cause he goes from dead stop to as fast as he can run in no time at all. You can just see the DLmen reaching and suddenly the guy is gone.

The niners have over 450 yds and we are still in third quarter.

481 yards through 3 quarters (256 rushing alone). 29:07 TOP with a full 15:00 left to play. Utterly embarrassing defensive performance from the Packers.

Remember, this was the defense that 2 weeks ago couldn't stop Minnesota and Adrian Peterson from putting up 37 points and 217 yards rushing when the #2 seed and a bye week was on the line. They're a fraud.

well the only good thing about this is that NE can win a SB vs the the 49ers, easier than GB. So if they win its not a bad thing. But Im reliving our loss last year,lol. We would have killed the giants.

Last edited:

game over..SF is just the better team today on both sides of the ball

I must credit SF coaching. Very creative group. I heard urban meyer on radio lst week who was awed by their pistol formations and vowed to put it his own playbook next yr.

Both Harbaughs appear headed to the conference championship 2 years in a row. I honestly think those two are only behind BB right now.

The Baltimore one inherited a very strong team. The San Francisco one has transformed a bunch of underachievers.

Can't wait for Seattle v 49ers rematch for NFCCG

The Baltimore one inherited a very strong team. The San Francisco one has transformed a bunch of underachievers.

Baltimore was not a strong team before he took over. They were wildly inconsistent and in 2007, the year prior to him taking over, they were 5-11. Since he took over, they've made the playoffs EACH season, that is damn impressive as much as I don't like him.

untitled-1raeyh.gif

As much as i want PSYCHO HARBAUGH to lose against the Packers, cant help but admire this TD, LESS THAN A MINUTE

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes