PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL playoffs: Arizona Cardinals at Carolina Panthers - odds, preview and prediction

Looking at L Fitzgerald's face I might be on the "takes a huge paycut for a ring bandwagon" after all.

OK so I have to ask now that there's someone else who actually watches this crap besides me... Do you think Restaurant Impossible is legit?? My wife and I really like that show and we like Robert Irvine a lot but sometimes I'm skeptical that it's all extremely staged.

Well I think he really tries to help but most of the places he has on the show end up failing anyway. Robert is pretty cool, I think Ramsey is way over the top in comparison. Yeh I watch food stuff, football and dirt biking, that's about it.

I'll take the blame for this hijack on the thread....well maybe the two teams playing should instead.

Gruden is a tool, I'm pretty sure neither Seattle nor Green Bay is worried about Carolina coming to town next week
Seattle should definitely be concerned! The last 2 times the
Green Bay may be confident but Seattle has struggled to beat the Panthers the last few games against them. Week 8 13-9 win over a struggling Panthers.
That's the same thing I was thinking! That game will be a straight slugfest! Seattle beat Carolina 13-9 this year & 12-7 last year! I'm hoping for another classic!

Seeing the smile on Newton's face makes me wonder if Brady would be smiling after that performance.

Even though he could have moved on a long time ago I do feel a little bad for Larry, guys is a class act but he took the money a few years back instead of a good team.

And that flipping sweet Caroline song, I hate it, I want to pound my nuts flat when I hear it.

Did Arizona break 100 total offensive yards?

WTF were they trying there?

77 total yards; Brutal

Seeing the smile on Newton's face makes me wonder if Brady would be smiling after that performance.
No big deal. He is not Brady, he is happy to win his first playoff game. Give him a break.

Little dig by Zolak

Scott Zolak
1307051362_737

@scottzolak

B6d4CKEIEAIGqlS.jpg:large

7:51 PM - 3 Jan 2015

https://twitter.com/scottzolak/status/551541457900032001/photo/1

Woo! What a horrible game.

I hope to god they don't expand the playoffs... Anyone who argues for it, just point them to January 3rd 2015.

Early predictions:

If Carolina goes to Seattle, they won't score an offensive TD.
If Carolina goes to Green Bay, Rodgers will throw 4+ TD.

Both early games from Sat & Sun WC weekend (tomorrow CIN@IND) will get bounced back in the Div Round.

congrats panthers...you just lost your next game!

I really did not know anything about Luke Kuechly in college, was it a sure thing that he will be this good?

Even though he could have moved on a long time ago I do feel a little bad for Larry, guys is a class act but he took the money a few years back instead of a good team.

And that flipping sweet Caroline song, I hate it, I want to pound my nuts flat when I hear it.
I guess they have pink hats in Carolina too. It mainly annoys me here because your team is carolinA. CAROLINA. NOT CAROLINE. It's a terrible pun.

Looking at L Fitzgerald's face I might be on the "takes a huge paycut for a ring bandwagon" after all.

Fitzgerald is taking a huge pay cut whether he wants a ring or not. No one is going to pay him big bucks at his age and lack of production the last three years. He might as well try to go to a contender because I doubt anyone will be offering him big bucks when the Cards cut him.

congrats panthers...you just lost your next game!
Don't be so sure, they can beat Seattle. They remind me of the Jets team that beat us in the playoffs in 2011. I was so happy that we got the Jets, I am sure the Seahawks are probably dancing for getting the Panthers. Be careful of what you wish for.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back