PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL playoffs: Arizona Cardinals at Carolina Panthers - odds, preview and prediction

Bobby Flay is a tool...and his restaurant Mesa Grill in Vegas is terrible.

Oh..wrong thread..oh well shouldn't matter lol

Back to food network

Does a struggling Panthers team look anything like the one playing today?

Their running game is much improved now. Teams such as Green Bay could potentially wreck the Panthers but the Seahawks would turn the game into a low scoring slug fest.

Bobby Flay is a tool...and his restaurant Mesa Grill in Vegas is terrible.

Oh..wrong thread..oh well shouldn't matter lol

Back to food network

Ever been to his burger joints? Hi Quality Burgers ..

No I haven't but maybe I should try it, but that expensive Mesa grill is truly terrible. Ramsey's Burgr at planet Hollywood is pretty dam good.

Well I hope the other game is better, I still have AMA supercross at 8 pm if not.

Does a struggling Panthers team look anything like the one playing today?

Yes. Carolina was terrible today, they just ran into a historically awful 'Zona offense. If Carolina plays exactly this well next week they'll lose 40-3.

Play maker.

Any ******* can make a high quality burger. Bobby Flay is a good business man but a very mediocre and uncultured chef.

And yes, Mesa Grill sucks.

No I haven't but maybe I should try it, but that expensive Mesa grill is truly terrible. Ramsey's Burgr at planet Hollywood is pretty dam good.

Well I hope the other game is better, I still have AMA supercross at 8 pm if not.
OK so I have to ask now that there's someone else who actually watches this crap besides me... Do you think Restaurant Impossible is legit?? My wife and I really like that show and we like Robert Irvine a lot but sometimes I'm skeptical that it's all extremely staged.

I wonder if posts about burgers will be made a week from now? :D

Why didn't they play Logan Thomas?

I don't know why but I don't like the Panthers, never have. Maybe it is worse because of the crap that went on last year and that stupid riverboat ron nickname, oh and Steve smith is an AH, hope he loses tonight also.

Wow. Two teams trying to lose - with Arizona wanting exactly that waaaaaay more than the Panthers. Holy.

Well this game was about as terrible as expected

You can tell fitz is done in zona. He would look damn good in red white and blue.

Kuekley again!

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down
Back