PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Players appearing on TV shows

Status
Not open for further replies.

KDPPatsfan85

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
Reaction score
Aaron Rodgers' Role On "The Office" Prompts A Wave of QB-TV Cameos - ProFootballMock.com

• TOM BRADY/MATT SCHAUB: Brady eagerly agrees to bed Matt Schaub’s wife, professional cheerleader Laurie Schaub, on the ABC reality series “Celebrity Wife Swap.” Controversy erupts however, when Giselle Bündchen refuses to reciprocate by declaring that she will not go anywhere near the aesthetically challenged Houston QB. Spoiler alert: Brady eventually beds both women simultaneously while Schaub weeps quietly in another room.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

OMG, I almost thought these were all real. ROFL.

BEN ROETHLISBERGER: Ben’s role in “How I Met Your Mother” will begin with the voiceover, “Kids, in the spring of 2013, your Aunt Robin had to fight off a slow-witted lummox who tried to molest her in the bathroom at MacLaren’s bar.”

easily the best :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Rodgers cameo on The Office was dreadfully awful. His appearance felt very forced and totally drew away from the scene. Thankfully it was short so a minute after it ended I totally forgot about the scene.

I'd like to see Big Ben on "Married With Children"...yeah, he plays the dumb jock that Kelly gets drunk and then attacks in the upstairs bedroom as Peg says to Al.."don't do something..sit there!"...meanwhile, Bud snags Big Ben's wallet out of his Escalade and goes on a three day "hookers and blow" spree, maxing out Big Ben's credit cards to the tune of $500 grand...yeah, I'd like to see THAT show

Rodgers cameo on The Office was dreadfully awful. His appearance felt very forced and totally drew away from the scene. Thankfully it was short so a minute after it ended I totally forgot about the scene.

So it's like every episode of the Office for the last four season. Was great once though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back