Welcome to PatsFans.com

nfl package?

Discussion in 'The PatsFans.com Pub' started by Prufrock, Sep 10, 2006.

1. Prufrock

Prufrock Practice Squad Player

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Hey, just a quick question. I was wondering what kind of packages there are to get patriots games that are not nationally televised. I have been a life-long patriots fan, and can remember waiting on sundays to hear if the game was going to be on TV or not, but I am currently going to school in Georgia, and unable to watch most games on TV. I would really like to know what the best options are, and roughly how much they would cost. (I probably want to stick with cable, so a dish is out of the question)

So if anyone has been/is in a similar situation, and could sent me a link or some advice, I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks!

2. scout

scout Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal

Ratings:
    +44 / 0 / -2

#15 Jersey

Your basically out of luck without a dish. This is my first year with out Direct-Tv and I am having withdrawals. Although, if you know someone who is in New England or has a dish, there is a new gadget that lets you watch your tv from anywhere (distance, I'm not sure). Basically they will be transmitting their tv to you (never tried it ). Satellite radio is your next option. I tried today to get some broadcast over the Internet, but no luck. Why would they let me if you have to pay for it elsewhere.