PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL on DVD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sivy

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
I think they should make seasons avail. for dvd like they do with tv shows. I know I'd by the Patriots 2007 season on dvd, with every game. I bet alot of fans of alot of teams would.

I think they should make seasons avail. for dvd like they do with tv shows. I know I'd by the Patriots 2007 season on dvd, with every game. I bet alot of fans of alot of teams would.

I heard a rumor that you can download the HD feeds in torrent form from every game thusfar. They can be converted to DVD or iPod, not that I know anyone who would EVER do that because file-sharing is bad, unethical and I know I would never want to inflict financial damage upon CBS, Fox or NBC.

I do know if you want a legit download you can do so on iTunes and pick up the weekly recap for the Pats, too.

Why wouldn't the NFL make games available on DVD or otherwise, either as a season or on a game-by-game basis? I'd definitely plunk down a few bucks to watch a game on my laptop.

If I already have it on DVR, with CBS getting zero dollars, wouldn't making it available online benefit the network? I don't know. Sometimes I realize I'm naive about piracy and file sharing, but it makes sense to make these games available to the millions of fans who would buy them.

I'm willing to hear opinions of how wrong I am (fact-based, please!). :)

ANother idea that they should have done a long time ago: make great players greatest games available on DVD. IOW, Earl Campbell's 10 greatest games, E. ****erson's 10 greatest games, Lawrence Taylors' 10 greatest games, etc. That would be freaking awesome. Who is running that ship? They could make a bundle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes