PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Offseason moves which may impact the draft

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does he seriously believe that Bill would trade a 1st-rounder for Marshall?
john_clayton.jpg

I'll be making the same comment in the regular forum, but I wonder if Bill didn't fall asleep at the wheel - again - regarding Stallworth, who would have been by default our #2 WR had he signed here.

WTF.gif
Myrna Loy, Ginger Rogers, Jeanette McDonald, Rosalind Russell, Lana Turner, Hedy Lamarr, Barbara Stanwyck, Jane Russell, Greta Garbo...those are Hollywood "it" girls. The only reason I even know about the bimbettes you cite as so-called eye candy is they've made themselves infamous through indiscretion. Sheesh, next you'll be telling us OL is the number one priority - oh, that's right, you're already doing that. :bricks:

Hmmmm...dating ourselves, are we? :D

Whats the over/under on the number of hours before someone goes and makes a thread asking if we should give Lewis a shot?:rolleyes:
Well our running backs do need some veteran presence :D

I'll be making the same comment in the regular forum, but I wonder if Bill didn't fall asleep at the wheel - again - regarding Stallworth, who would have been by default our #2 WR had he signed here.

Umm.. Just what did Stallworth do since being cut??? 17 receptions for 170 yards.. You do remember that Stallworth got benched in favor of Gaffney, right? So, what would be the point in bringing him back?

And I have to disagree that he'd have been the "Default #2". The 2nd WR on the depth chart would be Edelman, not Stallworth. And no, I don't believe that Stallworth could be the X receiver for the Pats.

i don't get the infatuation with guys that we ;et walk at the moment. Especially seeing how the majority of them have done d-i-d diddly since leaving. Branch-spent more time under the knife than on the field. Stallworth-more time in court than on the field. Gaffney-Is being missed, not sure why we let him go, but out of the three mentioned so far, he would be the only one worth mentioning :) Givens-Pretty useless in TEN, then again, Kerry Collins and Captain Headcase aren't the best QBs in the world. Brown-Looks pretty good on TV, maybe we should see if he can do it on the field! Ben Coates-Must be able to contribute more than Watson, we should sign him to a one year prove it deal :rolleyes:

Might only be news to me, but Nate Burleson declined his player option in order to be a free agent. Burleson is one of the more attractive FA WR options to me.

Chris Price linked the complete list of NFL Free Agents (assuming uncapped year) in his blog

NFLLabor.com 2010 Class of Unrestricted Free Agents

As we all expected it's a really weak class. That said, I was still surpised at how bad the class looked when actually seeing the list.

As we all expected it's a really weak class. That said, I was still surpised at how bad the class looked when actually seeing the list.
Rabble rouser.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back