PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Networks Super Bowl Marathon

Status
Not open for further replies.

NE_PATS_FAN_54

Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job
Reaction score
I see the NFL Network is running a marathon of their America's Game documentary marathon today. i guess their running the fan vote. does anyone have any idea what the 2001 or 2003 patriots are ranked and when their episode will air? i know they were ranked 9th by the "blue ribbon" panel but i dont know what the fan vote has to say about it. any info welcome

Pats Are On 3pm Eastern Time

As far as I can tell, 2003 will be aired April 30. 2001 apparently didn't make the fans top 20.

Yeah the Superbowl series is running on Sunday.

It was supposed to be the Fan vote, but if you look at the previews its the top 20 from the Blue Ribbon panel. That is where the Pats came in 9th. They picked the 72 Dolphins as number 1, and they said the fans picked the 85 Bears as number 1 - the preview has the 85 Bears as number 2 . So either their hype all week before was screwed up, or they didn't tell the programmers, cause near as I can tell besides being out of sync in terms of time, they didn't change the Blue Ribbon Panel order.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back