PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Network's Gameday confirms no handshake

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phoenix111

Banned
Reaction score
I know the other thread was closed, but now NFL Network says that there was in fact no handshake as Gibbs ran off.

Last edited:
Deion: Are we supposed to play like we didn't see Joe Gibbs run off the field and not shake hands? As long as the scoreboard is still up there you are supposed to score right, coach?

Deion: He ran off the FIELD!

Did more than that, Deion Called Gibbs a LIAR.

He called him out for not shaking hands at the end of the game, because the object of the game is to score points. Gibbs said it didn't bother him, and Deion said obviously it did because you ran off the field. Eisen tried to make excuses about why Gibbs would say that, and Deion said because he is a LIAR.

Sweet. No Mercy !

Last edited:
WHEW!!! Glad we clarified that. Wasn't sure with the eleventu other billion threads on the topic. WOW, good times.

What the F? People, Gibbs said they shook hands and there's a picture of them shaking hands. NFLN looked dumb on this one.

Well, NFL Gameday might want to shut it!

fullj.getty-75557937eg028_washington_re.jpg

yea so theres a picture of the handshake posted already.

Awww, damn!!!!! No bulletin board material??

Mods, can we plaes merge all these useless "no handshake" threads??

Thanks ;)

That crew usually does an updated show after the Sunday night game... since there is no game tonight I wonder if they're done for the day ?

If so, NFL Network will be running that commentary for the next 12 hours... and it's completely off-base.

Could someone please start a thread to see if this handshake was in fact, good enough??

I'm not certain that Gibbs was quite sincere enough, and I wanna know if this is something we should consider posting on the Pats bulletin board, you know, for motivation and all.

What say you, Awesome fan, was this handshake good enough??

We need a thread about what they talked about during the handshake. Any lip readers here?

Could someone please start a thread to see if this handshake was in fact, good enough??

Yes please merge it with all the Indy Star threads questioning if BB's handshake with Manning was good enough last year.

You notice in the coverage of the mangini handshakes, BB always grabs both hands to prevent Benedict Arnold from reaching for a shank.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back